NORTHWEST WORK.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Sup wit it yall....sup D.O.G and the rest of the NW....what's goin down on albums or comps bein put together in your area folks. Hit a playa bout some guest spots.

Bullet, Arjay, Syko and them on my HC2C Vol.2 droppin in a few months...been networkin with yall for a minute. Get at me and let a playa know what's up. Gonna lace 28 The Native and them this week as well...plus gonna shoot East Side a track for they comp soon...let's make some connects.

We chopped it in San Jose at the Maja Factaz Show when we performed brotha...holla at me when you get a sec.

:classic:

[email protected]

May 10, 2002
MY HOMIE CRAZINESS MIGHT WANNA NETWORK WIT YA...WE STAY UP HER EIN SPOKANE, WA....PM ME OF REPLY BACK TO THIS WIT SOME INFO OR WHAT U TRYNA DO

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Sup 50916 - Fo Sho man....right now I am jumpin on everything in site playa...just came to Denver and am on 5 projects out here now workin on the 6th. I got tracks in the dirty south, the mid west and the west...I need the North West....lookin to do features or some comp shyt, but more importantly shyt that is LEGITIMATELY coming out. Ain't lookin for money right now...I get paid out here to do thangs...but new regions mean new standards you feel me?

Notes - Yea...I am from San Jose homie...nationwide thru Bayside but will be taking another route on the 3rd release in a few months....let me know what's really good and lets make it happen...real deal.

It's cracken out here right now...bout to open for Tech 9 and just did some shyt in Englewood, Co. w/Luni and them. Get at me.