Northwest Missouri State University Football (on tv)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
A lot of u fucks are from KC and miaa area

so here it is

Northwest Missouri State University B E A R C A T S!

VS

University Of North Alabama Lions

On espn 2 Saturday December 5th at 3pm

Winner goes to the Division 2 national championship game in Florence Alabama

Jan 31, 2006
being from neb you should know about failing short UNO does that every year in the playoffs. This was supposed to be a rebuilding year for nw (lost Omon and 7 defensive starters) But Grand Valley is out of the way and all the teams from the south. Usually the north and ne teams are a little weak in d2 college football. most of the conferences limit scholarship.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
since my current school (Mizzou) has been a disappointment the last two weeks (well, against KU...I KNEW OU would stomp them), I've only had to look to my alma mater for good news.

it was nice to see them get revenge against Abeline christian a few weeks ago, especially after their early loss and after Abeline put up 93 points the week before.

hopefully they won't have a runner up three-peat.

how many people here watch NW win their second title in 4 OT's back in 1999? just me? :)

Jan 31, 2006
actully if they lose this year it's the 4 peat. i've been to every national championship game nw has been in. That was some classic shit in 99. With the catch by Ryan George. I just wish they would actullly party like in 98 99 after the game that holiday inn was a mess when it got shut down.