northwest hip hop awards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
tonight at 8 i believe is the northwest hip hop awards Neema told me
you can tune into KUBE at 8 and listen so peep it Neema and Byrdie both have a chance to get an award

DAK

im jus pissed they didnt have a local artist open up this year as usual. i already told u neema, but i think he shoulda been performin in front of 20k+, thats some shyt i know ill never forget doin!!

aye Dsane- remember i told you at the showbox at that seaspot party that yall would be doin summerjam this year? i bet yall wouldve rocked that shit this year if you wouldnt have had the big fallout. (maybe i was jus perved and blabbin to u that night? lol)

(...imagining Dsane, Byrdie, Neema, and the whole old SLR fam rockin summerjam in the sun...) fuk it, yall make sure they have no choice next year!

shyt, i bet if i stay online neema will hop on this bitch and tell me how loaded he is and what went down haha :classic:

anyone else who knows who the awards went out to holla!

May 4, 2002
pardine i feel you this is my first summer jam in years and I would rather see some local cats instead of all them wack ass people they got on the roster this summer besides a few Busta LL thats about it

anyways i wanna give a big CONGRATS to Neema (siccness i spell checked that just for you lol) he won best single of the year and artist of the year oh yea congrats to byrdie and tru id and sophia cause they were on the song too

Congrats goes out to BOW WOW records they got label of the year

the show was off the hook too everybody tore it down byrdie did two new songs and of course they were dope

and in closing for anybody that wasnt there all i have to say is UH OHHHHHH

DAK

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
D-Sane, I feel you bro.
Not to take anything away from Neema because he won and he deserves some recognition, BUT I also thought Byrdie was gonna get artist of the year.
Hell, everyone in the Showbox thought that too. However, it's great just to see one of my NW peers get their shine on.
Neema, you've made hella improvements and they giving you the love so run with it! I like those 2 big ass stars you got. (I wish the Mayor's award was as big as one of the ones you got, LOL)
At any rate, it was nice to see Byrdie & D-Sane share the stage one mo' 'gin.

WWW.BWR2000.COM

Heat from Mr. D.O.G.
Heat from Mac Money
Heat from the Senator
Kennel Insight. June issue now up with reviews of Mac & AK, Eminem, C.I. and more

The Homies @ Jus Family
The Homies @ Street Level

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
even I THOUGHT byrdie got robbed...

i aint gonna lie, i thought byrdie was gonna get artist of the year......

but anyone who was there saw who the first two people i gave my daps too were....im not even gonna talk about it.....they know who they are.......ok, fine i will talk about it...hehe...byrdie and dsane.....

i appreciate the love....i really do...thanks to everyone for everything....

one love

me

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
For the records Neema,
I meant nothing bad about you and you don't have to explain nothing.
I was there along with everyone else. WE seen the tremendous love you was giving to both Byrdie and D-Sane.
Speaking of those two.......
(D-Sane)Is it possible to see Byrdie back on Street Level? To me, I think yall still look good together.

WWW.BWR2000.COM

Heat from Mr. D.O.G.
Heat from Mac Money
Heat from the Senator
Kennel Insight. June issue now up with reviews of Mac & AK, Eminem, C.I. and more

The Homies @ Jus Family
The Homies @ Street Level

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Hilltop Hound said:
Speaking of those two.......
(D-Sane)Is it possible to see Byrdie back on Street Level? To me, I think yall still look good together.
Let's put it like this......me and Byrdie at one point in time were very good friends. We went through alot of hard shit together......and I know that even though things went sour between us.......we still have a tremendous RESPECT for each others talent. And I'm sure that deep down.....we still have some love for each other.

Basically.....I wanted to be there to celebrate our success and accomplishments. I went there with a clear mind and decided to put any beefs I have with him to the side for the night......I wanted it to be like it was before the bullshit......when we were having fun doin' it. I know alot of people were surprised to see me on stage that night.....hypin' my guy like I always have. But it was probably the last time you're ever gonna see us do that song together......so.....I took advantage of the moment.

Maybe in the future......me and Byrdie can settle our differences.....start over......and work together again? I know it's undeniable that we make a great team......but sometimes artists have to venture out on their own to see what the world is like and experience shit for themselves.....ya know? And maybe he'll realize how easy he had it working with me? Maybe not? I wish him luck either way......he's one of the most talented people I know.......and he deserves to blow up one day.