NORTHERN WARRIORZ UPDATED 12-7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
THE HOMEBOYZ 14 CALIBER (DOJIA , KONVICT ,KEEK) KNOCKED OUT THERE TRACK AS WELL ASS N.V.U.S. (pronounced envious) (DJ , B3 , FACE) SOME HOMEBOYS OUT SAN FRAN MOUSIE AND SHAUNY SHAUN FROM GHETTOLINE HOOKED ME UP WITH . THIS ALBUM CAME OUT TIGHT AS FUCK ALOT HOMEBOYS CAME TOGETHER AND PUT IT DOWN . WITH ALL OF US NETWORKIN WE REALLY GON BLOW UP EVEN THOUGH THIS A NORTHERN COMP ITS STILL GOT UNIVERSAL APPEAL EVERDAY TOPICS MOST OF US GO THROUGH ON THE DAILY , SO DONT SLEEP GET A GLIMPSE OF THIS NORTHERN CALI LIFE . MUCH LOVE TO STARZ THE LIMIT , EAST CO CO , GHETTOLINE , AND MOUSIE FOR MAKIN IT HAPPEN SO BIG . BIG "O"

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
KVE Kartel's track is finished...

We Warriorz feat. Myth, Hydro & Trifelen
produced By: Myth for the Kartel

also watch for the Kartel on Speedy Loc's Ghetto Ballin' project...

Paper Related feat. Myth, Trifelen & Hydro

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
og MS said:
KVE Kartel's track is finished...

We Warriorz feat. Myth, Hydro & Trifelen

also watch for the Kartel on Speedy Loc's Ghetto Ballin' project...

Paper Related feat. Myth, Trifelen & Hydro
ANOTHER HOTT KVE TRACK I SUPPOSE

Jul 23, 2002
www.connectedinc.net
pues,this is not your ordinary "slapped together" compalation,it's not flooded with niggas trying use their 5 minutes of fame to just to give a verbal roll call.This is "real talk",the tracks are graced with so many talented artist that it stands alone.It's reflects on all aspects of the game,the streets,incarcertion,and spares no feelings to those who falter it.Don't compare this album to G.U.N. or any northern cali comp.Though we are all carnales in the sturggle,hogg life ent. out did themselves in making this album happen.To those who can't grasp what I speak,just buy the fucking album.It's already a classic and aint even hit the stores.From Sacra to Decoto,we stay connected....

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
ON FRIDAY..........

CONER DID HIS DAMN THANG, I'VE BEEN GRACED TO HERE HIS TRACK HE LAYED. IT'S A HEATER, HIM AND TONE CAPONE DUMPED VICIOUSLY. REAL COOL HOMEBOYZ OUTTA DECOTO.......SO YEAH MATT THEY LACED IT LIKE SHOE STRINGS