Northern chicano music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
THE CARTEL DE CALI ALBUM, AND THE OLD DARKROOM STUFF AS FAR AS ALBUMS IN SPANISH. WATSON HOMIES HAVE A LOT OF SHIT IN SPANISH. AND THERES PROBABLY DOZENS OF OTHER TRACKS JUST SCATTERED ACROSS HOMEBOY ALBUMS THAT YOU'VE NEVER HEARD ABOUT.

HERE'S A FEW EXAMPLES.

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
yea simon i heard it carnal despensa for forgetting about you and lil thugzy de avtive ent. pero oye silent como te conectaste con el juan ramos
I got in contact with him , sent him the rola and asked him 4 a verse, he real koo to work with , I got the verse back within 2 days, ... U can only go so far doing "norte" rap I realized that not every one bang the majority of ears either dont know what ur talking about and the other half dont like what u saying therefore your fanbase is automatically
Limited , it all depends on y in the rap game , if u just want to put it down and be heard then homeboy rap is perfect 4 u , u make a few thousand here and there but if u trying to make a mark in the industry then I think crossing over into the chicano rap movement more benificial.