Northern California Trunk Tape Resurrection premiering Thurs @ 10 am on SacTownRadio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Aug 18, 2002
Dayumn!!! Y'all put a lot of Slapperoni's on this pizza!!! I just listened to the download and oh boy!!! I need one of these CD's in my life. Thanks L-Wood and R8R!!!
lol...thanks Sincere! Hopefully this CD will be entering your life sooner than later. Good to hear from you man!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
You too

I sure hope so. Nice to hear from you my brotha!!! I really need this in my life. You guy's always come through in the clutch. I still wish that we could sit down and lace up a Colorado Compilation together. I have so, so many unheard slaps that people need to get up on. You know how I want to educate the folks about my town and its music scene.

Get at me L-Wood and/or R8R!

Aug 18, 2002
I sure hope so. Nice to hear from you my brotha!!! I really need this in my life. You guy's always come through in the clutch. I still wish that we could sit down and lace up a Colorado Compilation together. I have so, so many unheard slaps that people need to get up on. You know how I want to educate the folks about my town and its music scene.

I haven't forgotten and you know we love that Colorado underground mobb music! Wish I could get my hands on a few more albums I've been looking for out of the 303 without completely breaking myself tho...lol. You are the person to collab with to do it right so we'll talk! I'll send you an e-mail and/or call you tomorrow.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Once again.....I gotta have it!

R8R, you guys ever thought of doing a midwest mix?
We will get you all set up soon!!

As for mixes from other regions we have thought of several and a Midwest classic would be dope. I guess it all depends on time, research etc....Havent ruled that possibility out completely.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com

YES.. A real good idea. It's a rap scene that ain't recognised enough!

I feel you with the unheard stuff... It does go amiss if people don't blog it/share it etc. (the out of print stuff).

The scene itself online is past it's infancy, thanks to folks such as mikal, midwest_rapz, myself he he & other avid fans, but the whole bay rap thing has got like 6+ years of online archivin over the CO stuff! Maybe we should utilise RMG to catch it up!

a real good idea.

Aug 18, 2002
you guys get these CDs in yet?
Not yet and not real happy about it either. Our guy has gone MIA the last 3+ weeks but just this week enlisted some heavy hitters to try and contact him on our behalf. It worked once when needed in the past but we hear he could be out of the country right now. Once we hear something I'll let you know. Last we left it with him the CD's were printed and burned, the artwork was printed and it was just waiting on a speical order jewel to arrive for packaging. If he drags this out much longer we may go with a different company because luckily we haven't paid yet. Did you order a copy of the SAC mix yet?

YES.. A real good idea. It's a rap scene that ain't recognised enough!

I feel you with the unheard stuff... It does go amiss if people don't blog it/share it etc. (the out of print stuff).

The scene itself online is past it's infancy, thanks to folks such as mikal, midwest_rapz, myself he he & other avid fans, but the whole bay rap thing has got like 6+ years of online archivin over the CO stuff! Maybe we should utilise RMG to catch it up!

a real good idea.
I really need to call Mikal tomorrow on this! He mentioned the idea 3 years ago when we first did the SFC mix but it may be time to make it happen.

Maybe Colorado could be your first order of business on RMG...haha. I've listed a handful I already had scanned but I only go 50-60 deep in CO and I know you and especially Mikal can go for days in his region! BTW...those K.R.G. scans you sent me are classic, not to joke about his condition but is entertaining.

Sep 29, 2003
well i sent my 30 through to you guys for the sac and 4-disc mix already because I figured they were available. Didn't know they werent....It's not a big deal to hang on to my dough..just dont forget about it. haha...Hope it all works out guys....

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
L-wood said:
I really need to call Mikal tomorrow on this! He mentioned the idea 3 years ago when we first did the SFC mix but it may be time to make it happen.

Maybe Colorado could be your first order of business on RMG...haha. I've listed a handful I already had scanned but I only go 50-60 deep in CO and I know you and especially Mikal can go for days in his region! BTW...those K.R.G. scans you sent me are classic, not to joke about his condition but is entertaining.
Yeap don't I know it!! I brought up approx. 30 more CO titles that i saw weren't rmg'd... Gotta do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit i dont even know if id've picked up that K.R.G. cd otherwise. It's far from a pen-n-pixel beauty, but is pure lo-fi genius. Hats off to Michael Whitfield whoever he is.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
1st off thanks to those of you that ordered the NCTTR set. We have to apologize for the inconvenience though. Looks like our manufacture and the product he had promised are still MIA so we are pursuing something else. We had some of you order package deals and we want to let you know that those CD's have been dropped in the mail so you should be receiving them shortly. We will be getting the NCTTR shipped to you as soon as we have them in our possession. We haven't had this happen to us so we are doing the best we can to follow through. Please pass this info along. Again, sorry for the delay, we take full responsibility for this.