Northern Alliance Films

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Me And My Boy Ccytzo Are In The Proccess Of Making A Adult Film Company So If There Are Any Women On This Site or If Ene Yall Home Boys Know Some Who Are Looking To Do Buisness Hit Either Me Or Ccytzo Up ON A PM And We Can Talk Buisness....Thank You

Oh & Yes I Relize This Has Shit To Do Wit The ECCR But I Dont Think Woodie Minds Something Like This.

Northern Alliance Films....

Jan 21, 2004
YEAH WE GONNA KICC IT OFF WIT A WEBSITE SO GET THEM FEMALES ROLLIN IN......IF THEY ABOUT MAKIN SOME MONEY AND HAVIN FUN ITS ALL GRAVY....AND YES MUST NE 18 OR OLDER.....IF THEY DOWN FOR SOFTCORE HARDCORE....ITS ALL GOOD.... AND MEMBERS OF SICCNESS WILL GET FREE PASSES OF COURSE.....

Jun 25, 2004
O I foo sure I'm a homie to the two of you. I know some east coast ho's that are willing to fu** for a buck, do something strang for some change and make you halla for a dolla. LOL . That is coo. I wish you two the best of luck with that. Stay with it and don't give up. And remember the New Jersey homie that said show the east coast some love.

DJMT

Artist
Mar 25, 2003
WWW.PROJECTAFFILIATED.COM
N-Tense said:
Me And My Boy Ccytzo Are In The Proccess Of Making A Adult Film Company So If There Are Any Women On This Site or If Ene Yall Home Boys Know Some Who Are Looking To Do Buisness Hit Either Me Or Ccytzo Up ON A PM And We Can Talk Buisness....Thank You

Oh & Yes I Relize This Has Shit To Do Wit The ECCR But I Dont Think Woodie Minds Something Like This.

Northern Alliance Films....
YALL SUM DOWN N DIRTY NASTY FUKERZ!!!! HA!

Apr 8, 2004
@ DJMT....so?

& Kinglos shyt we might even have a job 4 you homie, I dunno tho gotta talk to home boy ccytzo bout this b4 I say eNething tho....

& lmfao @ armed

Jan 21, 2004
HAHA....DAMN SO FAR IVE GOTTEN A FEW RESPONSES BUT THESE GIRLS ARE ONLY LIKE 16 AND 17....DAMN.....AND THEY SAY THEYVE ALREADY DONE VIDEOS....HAHAHA......YOUNG BROADS IS NUTTS.....HIT ME UP ON YAHOO IF YOU CAN TENSE......young_ccytzo_loc IS MY SCREEN NAME

Nov 27, 2002
thas cause these young broads got no self respect n they wonder why guys dont wanna date them or take them serious.
like suga free said "i wont hit a lady,but ill smack the shit outta a ho(ho or bitch one of those 2,they all the same haha)"
an also half these 17 an younger broads is lesbo's or bi,i mean thas all good,but fo a mutha fucka my age pussy is pussy, but not when the pussy can get u 5 years in tha pen.yall hit me up on yahoo 2 less network i was already gonna start this shit wit my younger twin spider but that nigga fell off tha map an i cant find him haha spider holla at me mutha fucka

May 6, 2002
I'm wondering, do ya'll know anything about the testing you have to conduct? I know regular adult film companies have to abide by strict testing rules, do ya'll know anything about this? do you plan to go by the rules? I remember awhile back when they shut down the industry due to an aids scare.