North Pole Clothing.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2003
i saw a thread for this a while back that Oso started and i wuz jus wonderin if the shirts were still availible if someone wanna hook me up wit all the info that would b coo.....thankz
peace

~Fat J

S

SFxRyda

Tha homie big oso wuz sportin' a northpole 'T' i think he'z tha one that gotz em.

Jan 4, 2003
NEWARKKILLA4NIA said:
HAHA, U WONT EVER CATCH ME IN A SCRAP POLE SHIRT, JACKET OR PANTS! N THATS REAL TALK!
haha you'll catch me fitted down in some south pole most of the time...Ive even seen a coule of nortenos wearing some red southpole shirts

RAS 925 said:
haha you'll catch me fitted down in some south pole most of the time...Ive even seen a coule of nortenos wearing some red southpole shirts
^^ LMAO :classic: ROUND HERE THEY ONLY SELL THAT SHIT AT SEARS AND WALMART........ WHO GOSE SHOPING AT SEARS AND WALMART? NOT TALKIN ABOUT PLAIN TEES, DICKIS OR NORMOL SHIT LIKE THAT. BUT WHO BUYS THERE "FITS" AT WALMART?

Jan 4, 2003
they sell South Pole at walmart??? WTF im goin to walmart then..I get my shit at suns fashion down here in pittsburg and they got some at jc pennys too..Haha southpole at walmart you might got this shit confused man

Apr 13, 2003
HA. FUCK SOUTHPOLE, I DON'T CARE IF THE NAME WAS NORTH14X4NORTESKPOLE, I STILL WOULDN'T WEAR THEIR SHITTY FUCKING CLOTHING.

B2K ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THEIR WEBSITE, WHOA WATCH OUT, STRAIGHT GANGSTA.

I PERSONALLY ROCK TOMMY HILFIGER, NIKE, POLO, ANCHOR BLUE, SOME GENERIC SHIT, ETC.

Jan 26, 2003
bloodshot said:
I PERSONALLY ROCK TOMMY HILFIGER, NIKE, POLO, ANCHOR BLUE, SOME GENERIC SHIT, ETC.
Tommy Hilfilger gotz a buncha white rich people on they shit n achore blue gotta buncha skaters n shit...not thats gangsta

Apr 13, 2003
Nasty Pimp said:
Tommy Hilfilger gotz a buncha white rich people on they shit n achore blue gotta buncha skaters n shit...not thats gangsta
SO I GOTTA BE A RICH WHITE SKATER TO WEAR WHAT I WEAR? I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE CERTAIN QUALIFICATIONS FOR CLOTHING, CAUSE THEY DIDN'T ASK ANY QUESTIONS WHEN I WAS BUYING EM.

Jul 14, 2003
ANCHOR BLUE sells some tight pants. I buy all my solid color shirts at foot locker, and all my fits and shit at macy's but they dont got shit lately. I buy all my jerseys at Champs. Theres this place in Hayward called " Foot Express" its on Harder Rd. they sell tight ass mitchel and ness jerseys, phat farm, roca wear, and all dem "URBAN CLOTHING" brands. and they got sicc shoes all year round.

South pole is wack. Thats what all the white boys wear since they sell it at sears and JC penny their parents let'em buy it. i dont like the clothes they make. everyone fuckin wears it. and everything looks the same to me. It really doesnt appeal to me. none of the so called "fits" really look Fitted. They look sloppy and ugly.

Jan 26, 2003
bloodshot said:
SO I GOTTA BE A RICH WHITE SKATER TO WEAR WHAT I WEAR? I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE CERTAIN QUALIFICATIONS FOR CLOTHING, CAUSE THEY DIDN'T ASK ANY QUESTIONS WHEN I WAS BUYING EM.
no juss that you're sayin that South Pole aint gangsta cuz they got b2k sportin their shit, but rich white people clothes or skater clothes IS gangsta..i never skter or rich white folks were gangsta in the suburbs or hittin tha skate park...wow those are some savage Gs

Oct 12, 2003
I hate South Pole Clothing, i always see it at JC PENNYS when i go there to get dockers. they got some ugly ass T's and like bloodshot said, it wouldnt matter to me if the name was "NORTH14X4NORTESKPOLE" i still wouldnt wear those shitty ass scrap clothes. ANCHOR BLUE is alright i buy shirts from there once in a while, but i mostly go to Gottshalks to get Eckó or Nautica shit.
BUT NEWAYZ, someone post up some info about that NORTHPOLE shit cause i would buy that.

Jun 28, 2003
LOL AT THE NORTH14X4NORTESKPOLE SHIT..HAHA

I ROCK SEAN JOHN, GOT NIKE SUITS PLUSH AND VELOUR, ROCA WEAR, NAUTICA AND SEAN JOHN JEANS AND SHIRTS, FITTED CAPS, HARDWOOD CLASSICS AND THROWBACKS....HAVENT GOT ANY SOUTHPOLE SHIT BUT YALL SAYIN ITS SKRAP POLE LOL...NEVER SEEN A SKRAP WEAR NONE OF THAT SHIT