north korea

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2002
W A S H I N G T O N, Oct. 16 — North Korea has told the United States it has a secret nuclear weapons program in violation of an agreement signed with the Clinton administration, a senior administration official said Wednesday night.

North Korea also told U.S. diplomats it no longer beholden to the anti-nuclear agreement, said the official who spoke on condition of anonymity.

The disclosure, which stunned senior administration officials, is certain to chill U.S.-North Korean relations. President Bush had labeled the country part of the "axis of evil" along with Iraq and Iran but hopes were raised that the reclusive nation wanted to build international ties when Bush sent Assistant Secretary of State James Kelly to Pyongyang for security talks.

Kelly visited North Korea on Oct. 3-5 and demanded that the communist state address global concerns about its nuclear and other weapons programs.

In response, the Pyongyang government accused Bush's special envoy of making "threatening remarks." The United States refused all comment on the dicussions,

Under a 1994 agreement with the United States, North Korea promised to give up its nuclear weapons program, and it promised to allow inspections to verify that it did not have the material needed to construct such weapons.

But it has yet to allow the inspections, drawing criticism from the Bush administration.

The source said Kelly also raised with North Korea evidence that North Korea may have a uranimum-enrichment program. The program, which the United States believes would only be used to develop a nuclear bomb, began under the Clinton administration, according to the official.

Surprisingly, North Korea confirmed the allegation.

The administration has not decided how to respond. "We're going to keep talking," the official said.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
And were pissed at them while we have nukes! Fuck the USA for that. I SUPPORT THE "AXIS OF EVIL'S" QUEST FOR NUCLEAR POWER. How are we supposed to make them do anything as long as we own them too, its so hypocritical also. We sould be trying to make ALL COUNTRIES nuclear free, not fight over them where we may actually use them.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Nah. If we got em, let them hae em. Were just a terror ourselves then and were too blind to see it from another countries point of view. No wonder the world is so pissed at us huh. We dont want to get rid of ours but we dont allow others to have them.

IF THE WORLD IS TO BE FREE AS WE WANT IT TO, THEN WE MUST ALLOW IRAQ AND OTHER NATIONS TO BE NUCLEAR POWERS. Otherwise we are the rulers and these other countries do as we say. That isnt free, with or without peace.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
AMERICA AND IRAQ GO TO WAR.

ISRAEL GOES TO WAR WITH SYRIA,EGYPT,LIBYA AND *POSSIBLY* IRAN.

CHINA DECIDES THAT NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE TAIWAN.

NORTH KOREA DECIDES TO BLAST ON THE SOUTH.

AMERICA WILL MOST LIKELY SPREAD HERSELF TO THESE FOUR REGIONS. SHE HAS INTEREST IN ISRAEL,TAIWAN AND SOUTH KOREA.

HEY IS THAT FAR FETCHED?

WHY DO OTHER COUNTRIES HATE AMERICA?

:h:

Jul 6, 2002
I think I read in an old edition of HIgh Times that Clinton is the one who sold the nuclear secrets to NKorea (or was it China?)
But MERICKA iz definaely Krookid...I wouldnt put anythang past them HOES!