North$ide BlooD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Lol...Bloodz and Nortenos are two different things.Their are those who hang around bloodz in the Barrios who start to talk like them.Just like the surenos do with the crips.In the calles they can get away with talking like that in some place and some will check you for doing so. Nomatter what remember who you are and who your not..I myself know bloodz and cripz,but I never forget what side I'm on or who I am..

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
silentloc_14 said:
IM NOT A BLOOD LIKE I SAID IM A NORTENO 4 LIFE BUT DOWN THERE IN TEXAS THE BLOODS AND THE NORTE CLIK 2GETHER CUZ IVE SEEN IT MYSELF AND DUDES THROW UP ENES AND B'S UP
I understand homie.I've seen it too when I was it Tejas.Tejas in some areas can confuse gente.
Some cities areas in other states,Nortenos will be like the black gente sagging and talking like them if their sharing Barrios.I've seen it with the south gente too,but anyways.When they do that, it makes us look bad.Just remember who you are homie.Remember Black and Brown productions made things work by being who their are than what their not..

Status
Not open for further replies.