North Hollywood Bank Shootout_February 28, 1997

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
thats right and I would do the same, but aren't police supposed to be held to a higher standard than criminals?
ya & I'm supposed to fix your computer first if you come to me...

...but if the fine ass asian bitch from Marketing or Sales comes over I'm fixing hers first.

Just sayin'

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
that shit was wacc the po lice won that battle and they winning the war #FTP

theres a police and fire hs here in phx 95% of the kids there wanna be pigs smh

sad shit I would beat the thought out of my children if they ever thought becoming a pig was an option

#AND.THEY.KNOW.THIS.MAAAAN

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2003
Drove past that one going the opposite way on I-5.. Put on the scanner app and listened to the whole thing. "We're taking fire" over and over...

Also was in Ceres when the dude out of the army shot two cops killing one in front of George's liqour. That was the most cops I had seen at once in my life, until about two years ago in modesto this guy shot through his front door killing a locksmith and a sheriff serving eviction papers.. They ended up burnin the whole complex down on him after a standoff..

I was driving right around the corner when that happened, cops flying in from everywhere. You know shits real when you start seeing other cities police departments come in for assistance.. I saw cop cars from at least 5 surrounding areas