north bay rapper looking for a way ta get paid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2002
www.70savage.com
was up folks!
im yung2face local rapper to the santa rosa game im lookin ta put out my first solo project ive done spots on local lps and shows around the north bay just got out of jail and now im lookin for a lable to fucc wit so if yall can help hit me up at [email protected] im down to do shows of just comp spots or whatever im alwayz down to promote so if thats all u need the so *e it im out

Jul 17, 2002
www.70savage.com
ayo peep game im for real about mines homie its always good to hook up with a crew thats deep ask around if you dont know about my shit cuz i got heat and all the rest of sr is just tryin to catch up to me i just got out of locc up so im ready to drop some heat on the bay!nothins free so of corse im down to promote so halla when u got somthing for me

Jul 17, 2002
www.70savage.com
look at all thease hatters they seroundin me every day,
this is why nothing gets done cause peo.....haters like yall dont get real but 2 each his own feel me if yall stop hatein and start compalation then cali underground would be un stopable....stop hatein.

May 4, 2002
yung2face aint nobody hatin dude you got off easy you should of seen what we did to that last cat
that tried to get a deal on this website

anyways were can we here this major heat you got????

DAK

Jul 17, 2002
www.70savage.com
peep game cuz......
im not lookin for a deal i was lookin to network but i see yalls mantaety so theres no reason then u got poeple tryin ta say if they see me on the blocc there going to stomp me for ent reasons thats bull shit il tell u rite now i ant no succa shit im a sav so...dream what u wanna fell me!!!!!
good lookin out thow best of lucc to yer lable and all that jaz im out.....

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
yung2face said:
peep game cuz......
im not lookin for a deal i was lookin to network but i see yalls mantaety so theres no reason then u got poeple tryin ta say if they see me on the blocc there going to stomp me for ent reasons thats bull shit il tell u rite now i ant no succa shit im a sav so...dream what u wanna fell me!!!!!
good lookin out thow best of lucc to yer lable and all that jaz im out.....
u got any work? any music? record some music and show us

pz

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
yung2face said:
im not going to waste my time with it so this thread dont need to be here anymore sorry to waste yer time, yer lose...
Ummm yeah......I'm a little late on this thread....but.....wus up? You're misunderstanding the fact that these dudes weren't even talkin' to you......they were talkin' to each other......it just happend to be between your posts. Nobody is talkin' shit to you.....it's all good.

But welcome to the SLR board anywayz. If you have any audio to tease our eardrums with......feel free to direct us to their location.