North America

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Who has been watching this series on Discovery? Its seems that the Planet Earth phenomena keeps on spinning, but i really like this series. Tom Selleck narrates and the cinematography is absolutely incredible. They have already caught some really amazing stuff on camera...stuff you may never see again. Its 4 episodes in of the 7...go back and watch them on demand if you get a chance.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
This show is dope. Watched the sharks off the Florida coast last night, fuckin insane. You see that one that got between the kid and the beach? Fuck no. The falcon attacking the pelicans and snake was nuts too. That bird was snipin. My favorite segment so far has to be the bison escaping the pack of wolves. I thought he was done for but a nice kick to the mouth had the wolf half steppin. I didn't know it was Selleck on the narration. He's pretty good. I'm glad they didn't get Morgan Freeman or Sigourney Weaver.