Norteno In Los Angeles looking for surenos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
oh and i was originally just erasing my posts n not on sum net shit but since u wana play tha role…

Jan 5, 2006
I got fam on both sides red and blue, and beyond the borders in Mexico making all "hoods" and "gangs" look childish too. I think that gang shit is stupid personally, but if you were born into that shit that's different. I used to stay in LA and never saw a Norteno, but I did see some latin hoods that wore red and they don't trip off colors like that as much as people think. I've stayed by F13's, 18st, MS13, when I was out in Compton shit was crazy how Crips n Bloods hoods were literally right across from each other. You move a block or down the street and there's a another hood, it's crazy.

Props: reo and reo
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Always found the neighborhood gang banging kind of pointless honestly. People will die for their neighborhood, but when you think about it they're dying for a place that just happens to be where their parents decided to move one day lol. What if their parents happened to move around the block to the other hood instead, they would then be repping and possible dying for their current rivals instead lol

"I'm gonna die for a piece of land I don't own because my parents moved here when I was two and those guys down the street live in a different piece of land that they don't own and they're willing to die for that, now I gotta fight and kill them cause their street has a different name" lolwut

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Always found the neighborhood gang banging kind of pointless honestly. People will die for their neighborhood, but when you think about it they're dying for a place that just happens to be where their parents decided to move one day lol. What if their parents happened to move around the block to the other hood instead, they would then be repping and possible dying for their current rivals instead lol

"I'm gonna die for a piece of land I don't own because my parents moved here when I was two and those guys down the street live in a different piece of land that they don't own and they're willing to die for that, now I gotta fight and kill them cause their street has a different name" lolwut
A lot of hoods bang over drug turf, so it makes sense that they're fighting for territory where they make money from.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
A lot of hoods bang over drug turf, so it makes sense that they're fighting for territory where they make money from.
A lot of these hoods are hoods of nothing but houses and apartments though. So they fighting over selling pebbles to the neighborhood crack head?

If they're pushing weight I don't think their address in the middle of a housing neighborhood means jack shit.

So if what you say is the case it makes it even more retarded to die to protect your corner to sell pebbles.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Gang banging in SoCal is tradition going back generations. It's a lot deeper than drug sales, turf, guns, or where your mom moved you etc. Street culture in SoCal IS gang culture...the drugs, the guns, the money came after.
you are exactly right, I heard some of the Ese hoods in LA go as far back as the 1920's.