Nortelation artist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 1, 2004
Who sings the lyrics on Nortelation CD Volume 1 track #6 or 7..There's 2 artist..the song goes something like "I'm gonna stand outside in the rain..(i dunno something like that) I got a copy of the CD so I don't have a cover. I'm trying to make a cover with the names and that is the only I am stuck on.

Jul 22, 2004
That "I wanna go outside" is an oldie that they redid. the track is number 14.-- number 4 is frisco on the map with gangsta flea. I dunno who does the "outside" track besides Pistol Cee. Thats my favorite jam off the whole album....Brings back memories...But eneways mayn. Theres a lil of my 411 on dat shiet.

Apr 15, 2003
that cds out of print pistol c was thinking of repressing maybe i dont know i have to ask em when i call em here in a day or two.

Look out for his new cd BlockMade with Lil Deuce comming soon

and look for Postol C and some artists from his label on my mix-tape comming out this summer!

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
707 ryda said:
where can i get this NORTELATION cd ive been lookin 4 a while but still no luck, somebody hit me up if you know where i can get it
thats gonna be a hard one to find , i picked up a couple new ones on ebay awhile back but had been lookin for them for bout 6 months . i'll keep a look out for ya if i come across it somewhere .