norcal movement from sac to the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2006
"im the skinny nigga wit the fat gat, makin niggas back back, black black, dope as a crack sack"

one of the rawest MD raps IMO

im guessin ur young mennace....u got skills.....the style is a little bit boring, but the flow is good and the lyrics is straight....keep it up

Sep 19, 2004
thanx fam its jus a little sample 4 yall. i got a group album coming out intitled spit it how we live it with my fellow psycho fam. i got a song on my page called the bigga bread man off the albulm so let me know what yall think bout that. thanx 4 the supoort yall

Dec 4, 2006
no shit? i thought u was from SF...didn't quinn put that album out tho?....i remember u was sporting a SF hat on the cover..

Sep 19, 2004
i did hav a SF hat on, but na im from sac. the album came out under my rellys label, but me and quinn got together and he blessed me with some 16s and game. he liked the album i had no name so he passed the torch and i ran wit it ya dig. by the way one love to quinn yall go vote 4 his video. all the infos on his myspace

Jan 9, 2006
imo not feelin the production mostly these boo boo club beats, sounds too much like its on some mainstream/hyphy shit. The lyrics sound bland, plain and boring. That str8 up menace track was aigh once you get past the first part.

Sep 19, 2004
i respect that fam 4 real. but honestly i wasnt tryin to b on no hyphee shit i thougt i was on some ol sacramento mobb shit besides the song 4 the boppers. yall check out that bigga bread man. oh yeah the bs by the v homie, i know its paruvian. YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Jan 9, 2006
RightBrainRec said:
i respect that fam 4 real. but honestly i wasnt tryin to b on no hyphee shit i thougt i was on some ol sacramento mobb shit besides the song 4 the boppers. yall check out that bigga bread man. oh yeah the bs by the v homie, i know its paruvian. YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
stay up man