Non Profit Organization?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I used to deal specifically with non-profits all day long. The biggest ones would be United Ways, YMCAs etc. But also, there are a ton of little ass ones who barely do shit and are considered non profits. All they have to do is get 501c status.

An interesting one might be the make a wish foundation. They do some great stuff in terms of bringing kids with terminable illnesses some happiness.

Apr 25, 2002
I prepared some Income Tax returns for an organizer of a well established non profit organization (who shall remain nameless) and dude was doin it big living in a million dollar home with a gas guzzling SUV telling me how he just goes around basically stealing peoples money....

Apr 11, 2005
I prepared some Income Tax returns for an organizer of a well established non profit organization (who shall remain nameless) and dude was doin it big living in a million dollar home with a gas guzzling SUV telling me how he just goes around basically stealing peoples money....
WTF! That's fuckin scandalous! You should've kicked that motherfucker in the balls!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
What are you interested in?

There are millions out there...narrow it down to what you wanna learn about, like Humane Societies, Special Olympics, Project Open Hand, etc....make it be about something you would potentially involve yourself in.

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
if you're looking to write a paper on a smaller non-profit, i work for an organization called h.o.m.e.y's (organizing the Mission to empower youth) - you can check out our website at http://www.homeysf.org - i do more work with our social enterprise though, which is custom silk-screening (we are trying to expand our business to become self-sustainable rather than depend on government funding) - to check out our social enterprise go to http://www.NativeGraphixSF.com