Nominate the film for Siccness Best Picture of 2009

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Man i did pretty shitty last year w/ new movies..

Watched Inkheart, Watchmen, Angels & Demons, The Hangover, The Final Destination, Paranormal Activity, Men Who Stare At Goats.

Most of which did not impress. Hangover was funny, didn't grab any quotables though from it so it falls off for me.

<<<<<< Watchmen

Mar 16, 2005
ok i have seen a couple votes for fantastic mr fox...are you guys serious????

I have 2 kids so I watch all the damn kids movies but I havent seen that 1. every preview I have seen didnt look good, and even my kids havent asked to see it at all. it just didnt look like it was good. but you guys think it was better then up and or coraline? maybe I will watch it then.

May 9, 2002
ok i have seen a couple votes for fantastic mr fox...are you guys serious????

I have 2 kids so I watch all the damn kids movies but I havent seen that 1. every preview I have seen didnt look good, and even my kids havent asked to see it at all. it just didnt look like it was good. but you guys think it was better then up and or coraline? maybe I will watch it then.
Its all subjective, man. I like Wes' work, so that would make me somewhat biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.