Nocturnal Hustlers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2005
I just got that track "Lit 4 a while", this shit is fuckin sicc. Do Nocturnal Hustlers have any solo albums? Are they featured on any other albums besides Green Eyes Dose and High Powered?

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
SQUARES STAY SHARP ON ALL CORNERS BRUH BRUH !!! U EVER WATCH REVENGE OF THE NERDS 3 ???? REMEMBER BOOGER, HE GOT ALL THE EFFIN' CHICKS !!! REAL SPIT, REAL UOODLES, TWOS AND FEWS, STARS AND STRAPS, HOOD AND RATS, AND FOOD STAMPS !!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!! NO WAIT, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

SavageC

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.savagec.com
NH been around since 98-99...dropped the classic lp "NH-NOCTURNAL HUSTLERS" in 2002...dropped my first solo "Smokey the Bandit" in 2004 and my latest solo "The Couch Potato" in 2006...learn about it...

COMING SOON:
NH2: Another Night, Another Hustle
KD: WEEDIES

peep the following sites for more info:

www.pervelouspent.com
www.milliondollardream.com
www.myspace.com/savage_c

right on 4 the luv and the hate playas...its all motivation

kendo

Sicc OG
Jul 9, 2005
SavageC said:
NH been around since 98-99...dropped the classic lp "NH-NOCTURNAL HUSTLERS" in 2002...dropped my first solo "Smokey the Bandit" in 2004 and my latest solo "The Couch Potato" in 2006...learn about it...
Im learnin. Thanks for all the links. Im gonna order Couch Potato after my next paycheck.