NOC 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2009
Everyone hates Cena, I told yall Del Rio was a chump. They aint gonna make him a legit champ. At least Christian earned the belt by winning a real match which was actually against Del Rio lol
I DONT CARE FOR DEL RIO BUT DAMN THERE'S NOBODY ELSE CAPABLE OF BEING CHAMPION... EVEN HOGAN HELD THE BELT LESS THAN CENA...

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
funkman tried to cost trips the match , they might do something with that

i thought it was weird to see truth break the count when it wouldve accomplished what they came out there to do in the first place , which was cost hhh the match and get him fired ,regardless if punk just attacked truth it made sense for him to want to let him get the pin ,instead of him breaking the count in retalliation , i dont understand that part of it .

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
wtf did cena just get the belt back. wow they dropped the ball on alberto and made him look weak. im tired of cena getting the belt they couldve gave that shit to him at royal rumble i guess they want him to be champ at survivor series when he teams with the rock.
i think theyre gonna do team bring it vs cenation

Feb 8, 2003
john lauranitis gonna end up doing something too notice he comes out every week. they not bringin him out for nothing. hbk gonna make a couple wwe tv appearences next month. wat i dont get is punk made the top wrestler today (cena) his bitch with two clean championship wins back to back and now triple buries him and sides with him. i wouldnt be surprised if hhh and punk vs truth and miz on raw.

Feb 8, 2003
i think theyre gonna do team bring it vs cenation
thats what i thought but that new leak said plans right now is they teamin up with punk and sheamus to vs alberto, miz, truth and somebody else.

looks like morrison is done now noticed he gets pinned egery week and he lost the match tonite. he betta leave melina alone that bitch poison

May 24, 2002
Didnt see the show but just looked through the results.

Im sure no one here is surprised about the run in during punk vs hhh match.

Disappointed to see del rio lose the belt so fast....Why keep putting the belt back on Cena?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
if they have the rock wrestle at survivor series it would kill the anticipation of him facing cena at mania, my guess is he will be there to cost cena the belt to fuel the fire.

Feb 8, 2003
if they have the rock wrestle at survivor series it would kill the anticipation of him facing cena at mania, my guess is he will be there to cost cena the belt to fuel the fire.
Naw The Rock fighting at survivor series its already been confirmed. he gonna be in a 5 on 5 traditional survivor series match. it makes since though since the rock debut at survivor series in 1996.

we can already see whats gonna happen rock and cena gonna be on the same team only two left. destroy they opponents win the match then get in each other face trading insults leading to a cheap shot or they may just shake hands too. then continue it on to the royal rumble.

Since they gonna do the best out of three series between rock and cena i can see the rock winning the belt at mania then dropping it to cena in either they second or third match then leaving back to do movies.

i just dont see why the rock cant be a full time wrestler and still do movies. Triple H & cena does it.

Feb 8, 2003
taker might as well sit back low let his hair grow and comeback in march bc he gonna look old and pathetic with a bald head on there.

the way they settin up this triple h story line theres gonna be a big return. i wouldnt be surprised if its either vince, mick foley, or john laraunitus behind these attacks on triple h. also after seeing the miz and truth jump triple h tonite i gotta feeling hbk or xpac gonna be making a appearence to have hunters back. also far as hell in a cell whats the point in having it with no blood.