Nobody has "Lynch by inch"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
WELL LYNCH I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT AS FAR AS THE ALBUM BEING LEAKED OUT..
CAUSE SOMEBODY HAD TO SHUT THEM NIGGAS UP..

Feb 8, 2003
Lynch_Hung said:
Some fag on hear talkin bout he has it, I don't even have the album it ain't manufactured yet, who eva sayin they heard it, post a song on the net if you do
..........................waiting

lynch

LOL
Lynch Do you have any promo cds of those singles that your putting on the radio?

Jan 16, 2003
hell yea, right after payday for me, why does it take lynch to set tha record straight though, yall shoulda known he was bs'n, first thang loki posted was that he's bullshitt'n

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
HOLD UP!

I don't even have the album it ain't manufactured yet,
TODAY IS APRIL 21 AND THE ALBUM IS SUPPOSE TO DROP ON JUNE 06.....

CAN SICCMADE GET THE ALBUM MANUFACTURED AND DISTRIBUTED IN 45 DAYS......?????HHHHMMMM

IF YOU PULL THAT, I'LL BUY ALL MY HOMIES A COPY.

D-Locc

Nov 7, 2002
LOL^^^^^^^^

D-LOCC, Your One Smart Nigga, Lemme Tell Ya, Lynch Is So Stupid, The Same Way THE D.E. Gave Lynch A Copy Of "Fahrenheit Underbelly Volume II" Like Lynch Said In The Fahrenheit Forum, Is The Same Way Lynch Gave A Copy Of L.B.I. To One OF His Homies, That Let Me Peep It, Cuz I Went To School With Him, And He's My Boy, Lynch Acts Like His Friends Don't Have Any Other Friends Or Something...LOL...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
NOW DONT GET D-LOCC TWISTED...
IM NOT CLOWIN-NOR DISRESPECTING THE NIGGA LYNCH...
ITS SICCMADE FO SURE. IM ONE OF THE LAST....
I WAS JUST POINTING OUT THE TIMELINE FACTOR....
NOTHIN MORE, NOTHIN LESS

D-LOCC

Sep 29, 2002
^^^whut he said. your money where
ya mouth is or get out the kitchen. &
which "homie" is this? his name? where
he from? what school?

Feb 23, 2003
GUILLOTINE said:
Here is another "funny style" question.... June 6, 2003 is a FRIDAY, dont new CD's come out on TUESDAYS?

hhhmmmmmmm????????
Am I missing something?
WE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THAT THE MOMS AND POPS STORES WILL HAVE IT ON FRIDAY.. GO GET THAT SHIT MY NIGGA..