No Way Out 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
TNA could compete but they dont have the brains to do so. i'm tired of the lackluster programming WWE has been offering as of late. WWE knows they can compete too. When TNA had a monday night impact, what did vinnie do? bring back bret hart, which was kind of weak. but i say that to say this: dixie carter needs to step down, get better writers, get tenay and tazz out of there cuz they suck, and they will be able to compete. its the only way we will get better wrestling.

Have you been watching Impact the past few weeks? It's been pretty decent. Storylines actually make sense and there is continuity. I hope they keep it up and stay live.

get use to it bc Ryback is hand picked and personally pushed by Vince himself. Told yall Ryback is tight some people just havent caught on or see it yet bc they still comparing him to goldberg. He is better then goldberg and can actually pass goldberg up career wise bc he is way younger then goldberg was when he started.
Pass him up, how so? 8 years later and people still chant Goldberg when someone that resembles him is out there, no matter the promotion. Until Ryback starts beating actual names that are over 90lbs, it the same old story every week. I think he has potential though, but they need to change it up soon.