NO SCHOOL!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:

I dont know dogg....Itll be hard to beat all those rich Abercrombie & Fitch wearin kids who have all those nice cars theyre mommy and daddy bought em!
Actaully.....If you look at most of their cars....They aren't new or all that nice. Maybe a select few have nice cars. But have you seen Maki's car? Most of them have cars, but most of them aren't nice...Cole and Jin are the only one's with nice cars....

BTW, let's talk about your friend YV....You had just said, he stopped following you around, and I turn to the right, and....OH FUCK! SPEAK OF THE DEVIL, he was right there.....You jinxed yourself by saying that! lol.....what's his name again? OH WAIT, that's right, we have to keep it on the down low, he doesn't want people to know his name :rolleyes: That guy is a fuckin' dork! lol, you better represent for you home boy YV!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i go to school, then work....then come home and do homework.....the weekends are the only time i do anything....it's pretty shitty....

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:

BTW, let's talk about your friend YV....You had just said, he stopped following you around, and I turn to the right, and....OH FUCK! SPEAK OF THE DEVIL, he was right there.....You jinxed yourself by saying that! lol.....what's his name again? OH WAIT, that's right, we have to keep it on the down low, he doesn't want people to know his name :rolleyes: That guy is a fuckin' dork! lol, you better represent for you home boy YV!
Oh yeah YV's homie, your stalker who follows you all around school. It's your first groupie congratulations, didn't you know he is the president of the Mischief Records fan club. That fool just talks to himself, he said whats up to me in the hall and his eyes started popping out and shit had me cracking up. What's his name Hubu are something, I really don't know but I bet he will do anything you say.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
skilled.....that ain't no joke....that guy is ALWAYS looking for YV if he's not already with him. He's the founder and president of the fan club. lol....I think that he said his name was T or Dante or somethin'. But every time he tells someone, he's like, "shhh, dont' tell nobody" but he says it all mumbled and shit....I can't understand half the shit he says....

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
skilled.....that ain't no joke....that guy is ALWAYS looking for YV if he's not already with him. He's the founder and president of the fan club. lol....I think that he said his name was T or Dante or somethin'. But every time he tells someone, he's like, "shhh, dont' tell nobody" but he says it all mumbled and shit....I can't understand half the shit he says....
Yeah he fucking mumbles all the time, just walks around like a fucking chicken with his head cut off in the hallway. I think he is gay over something going after YV.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:
How the fuck are u already a noble? Get a life dude! :p
good question.....it's cause i'm on here for about an hour and a half when i get home from school, i post all the shit i want, which is a lot....then i leave.....and i come on here when i'm doin homework....:D

so why are you tryina change the subject from talking baout your homey aka you "stalker" to talking about my Noble status?