no offence but i think this is a bitch move on Tech's part

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2002
It need not be explained, there is more to it than Grewsum and Prozak having beef...all that needs to be known is that the song will not be released.

If Tech or Travis wants to say more they can, but I don't feel like it's anyone's business other than mine, Grew, Tech, and Trav's.

Jan 17, 2007
Ya dude who the fuck is this JL dude telling us were not that important

If were not i could just download and burn MLK instead of buying it

Save my ass 4 gallons of gas

Oct 12, 2004
Heat Myser said:
It need not be explained, there is more to it than Grewsum and Prozak having beef...all that needs to be known is that the song will not be released.

If Tech or Travis wants to say more they can, but I don't feel like it's anyone's business other than mine, Grew, Tech, and Trav's.
Dang Matt, can we talk about anything? You squash this, that thread about Lejo... it's like.... that's exactly the kind of "inside info" that makes this board interesting. If they wanted to only discuss how dope Everready was, there's tons of baords for that kind of dumb shit, but here we get to exchange with REAL fans, the people close to Tech and on occasion, even the Nina himself. You're killin' our options here :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.