No,No,No! These damn Japan Products!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
anyone ever open up there PS2 and tear it too peices to find out which version it is to order a mod chip then cant figure out how to make it work agian? Im having this problum now. I put it back together and the shit aint working! Mayn now im never going to beat GTA: Vice City!

Apr 25, 2002
mm mm thats why i chose not to get my ps2 chipped.i had that problem with my ps1 and i wanted to give it to my nephew who is crazy about video games.that sucked cause he's a cool lil nephew.

May 13, 2002
lmao....nah but i beat mine up real good cuz it wouldnt play "The Thing".....lol now it barely plays anything....

what kinda mod chips are out? is there a safe one....

May 23, 2002
I just got an email for modchips.com and they have a new chip that will play PS1 OG's and CDR's and PS2 CDR's, Originals and DVDR's...but the thing is...i have a chip in mine already and i wonder if the shit will work if i fuck with it again...

when i chipped my PS2 and i turned it on i got a blue screen...i thought i fucked my shit up, but it was just that i had my RCA cables in the wrong spot...LOL...what a scare...