NO MORE ROAD PROBLEMS FOR THE SEAHAWKS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Went down to N.O. and beat a very dangerous Saints team, maybe they turned a corner in the Stick last year and winning on the road won't be a problem anymore. They look like their taking the NFC West no problem right now. Still Sunday scares me, @ Tampa will be real tough, that'd be huge if they could go down South and grab 2 road games before even setting foot in Seahawks Stadium.

Dec 20, 2003
That was just the first game, they played pretty impressive against New Orleans. But the rest of the season is a long road ahead, so we'll have to wait and see how they perform before jumping the gun.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
damn man,after watching all the preseason shows and things like that,everybody is on the seahawks bandwagon,like they are a lock for the super bowl and shit...im not saying they are weak,they have a solid team but i dont know about all these expectations

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
siccfucc said:
damn man,after watching all the preseason shows and things like that,everybody is on the seahawks bandwagon,like they are a lock for the super bowl and shit...im not saying they are weak,they have a solid team but i dont know about all these expectations

They were a solid team last year, just needed a lil work on D (got Taylor and Wistrom) and now that they have that and the offense seems to have grown together I think they are superbowl contenders. But I see a few contenders in the NFC this year. I'm picking em for the bowl but it wont be easy.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
TONY206 said:
They were a solid team last year, just needed a lil work on D (got Taylor and Wistrom) and now that they have that and the offense seems to have grown together I think they are superbowl contenders. But I see a few contenders in the NFC this year. I'm picking em for the bowl but it wont be easy.
dont get me wrong,im not saying they arent contenders,i think they have a good chance...i am just saying i dont think they are a lock like ppl are hyping them up to be...onyl question i have with them this year is their front 7,cause their secondary is solid,so i am curious to see how they pan out

Apr 25, 2002
siccfucc said:
dont get me wrong,im not saying they arent contenders,i think they have a good chance...i am just saying i dont think they are a lock like ppl are hyping them up to be...onyl question i have with them this year is their front 7,cause their secondary is solid,so i am curious to see how they pan out
Real talk there is no such thing as a lock for the Super Bowl in today's NFL. I think the 3 best teams in the NFC (no particular order) are Philadelphia, Minnesota, Seattle.

Tampa will be tough on the road, that is a long long trip and I can't even remember the last time they won a game in the Eastern Time Zone. It's a late start though, that is good.

Aug 20, 2004
BaSICCally said:
Morris is still a tight back up. He could be a starter on a lot of teams around the leauge.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!Im glad someone else sees this besides me!THe one thing the Hawks DO have this year...is depth...at damn near EVERY position..the only position that worries me is at linebacker...no real good MLB and with Chad out...it makes it worse...

Oh yeah...FUCK Koren with his butterfingers!Move Bannister up got god sakes!