no more beef for tech n9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
tech n9ne said on hot 103 jamz that he has no more beef with the rogue dawgs or don juan he said hes cool with both of them and he saw don juan and said whats up to him and there cool now.and hes talked to big scoob and txx will and there cool now also

Dec 29, 2002
i think its the shit that there not beefing anymore cause now hopefully tech can get the rogue dawgs on strange music and don juan and tech can make some more beautiful music

Jun 23, 2003
michampin said:
tech n9ne said on hot 103 jamz that he has no more beef with the rogue dawgs or don juan he said hes cool with both of them and he saw don juan and said whats up to him and there cool now.and hes talked to big scoob and txx will and there cool now also

Wow!. I want to hear this interview. I wonder how don juan feels about there being some dope ass songs on absolute power hating on his ass. either way this is good newz.

Nov 14, 2002
Aw who gives a fuck? Either way RDV's still suck, and Don Juan, well that's another story.

It's nice to put your shit aside, but people have to have respect for themselves first and if I was Tech I'd tell 'em to go fuck themselves.

Aug 21, 2002
Honestly, I never really liked Dong Juans beats to begin with, it's too....too.... too... Well I dunno, it's just to bassy hard hitting smashed up shit that aint worth spending bucks on to me...

Kiss my ass if you dont like it, and I dont have no damned reciept!

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
MasZive said:
Honestly, I never really liked Dong Juans beats to begin with, it's too....too.... too... Well I dunno, it's just to bassy hard hitting smashed up shit that aint worth spending bucks on to me...

Kiss my ass if you dont like it, and I dont have no damned reciept!
some one is still rollin with the factory 4" 25 watt max. Road Gear speakers

Jun 23, 2003
jaydub816 said:

some one is still rollin with the factory 4" 25 watt max. Road Gear speakers

lol thats funny. I would be glad to pay for hard hitting bassy rap made by don juan. don juan and tech will collab again i bet you anything. tech would be crazy not to. he knows wht tight shit they have made in the past. did you all know don juan made that beet sinister mob for e-40 on loyalty and betrayal. that song is bangin.