no love

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2005
as i leave mouth watering stories seems that tension builds and hate arrises but i can understand that talent isnt the choice here just srictly music.but thats kool.why are the goodest m.c.'s,d.j.'s,beat makers,and dancers un heard of in diego?the talent in diego is superior yet no one knows where to find a good singer down to help a struggling label get off there feet.everyone wants to have a big label coming out of diego.theres sidewayz,nu west,dulo,and many more but really none have really got the attention of the east coast.now maybe its the i don't give a fuck attitude but truly i think in the next year or two diego will be really heard of.what's everyones take on diego doing big thang's actually helping one another get heard around the region?could these small label's lend a haND or will we keep just going for self.set the bubble to shine in diego fo 05 until we all be fed.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
dsyoboy said:
new west,sidewayz,and gospel ink,and can't forget line ties and my boy 50kal's joint.
thats 50 cal with a c Im crazy for that one but yeah there is another 50cal

My take is dago will be in the same position next year and the year after,there has been a mis education by the ones before us trying to get in the game, and the cycle continues it, But Mitchy is makin moves, and there are others like Dave moss, and heaterville who think outside the box and do them,If that trend continues then there is hope for dago to be big,but it takes more then one sucessful artist, or one label for that matter.I feel more focus needs to be made on marketing,and I aint talkin about just the radio, or makin a video,Im talkin some gettin off the ass type shit with street teams and getting involved in the community It starts at home,Its kind of hard when the support is lacking at home,It doesnt have to be a $20,000 campaign it could be some hundred dollar campaigns at kinkos, and getting out there,not just fam bam either,shit thats where ya numbers should be highest anyways so promote in other areas to bring those #s up

Sep 18, 2005
do we got what it takes?

are we only as good as diego to sac town or are we as good as diego to urywhere?are we as talented as any other groups that came from inner cities and became world wide.individually speaking we have more than a few rappers but who is really putting it down singing,dancing,we so fucking close minded all rappers know about is rap.the nature of hip hop was balanced.d.j.,m.c.dancers,graffiti,style,that was the fun day's.who would d.j. for big yogi if he opened up for someone,big june,boss hogg,slick,jayo,cricket,all these talented brotha's need a spot in diego to rock the mic.we can never know our talent as long as we keep running to l.a. to do shows and las vegas.personally i'm proud to see these young men doing it.yeh ok i'm daddy s but i'm a fucking man before anything and when i was coming up all i had was me majority of the time.alot of my life i had to live around rip's and it made me a man not no fucking buster not alot of nigga's went threw what i went threw having rip's come to yo front door telling you to come outside so they can jump you or even have you shot.ive been jumped,chased,shot at held at knife point,gun point,and i'm still a humble ass nigga.but anyway where is our music headed?it means alot because these cats running the rap game in diego are real close to me.

Sep 18, 2005
you gotta love it!

you burned out homie you changed yo name 50 kal.you a fool homie.you got love from me doe.un like any of these other fool's like to take things serious.what's up wit c style?