No indictment for Barry...yet.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2004
Grand jury to continue Bonds investigation
Associated Press
San Francisco -- Federal prosecutors said they would not seek an indictment against Barry Bonds yesterday, but that a new grand jury will continue to consider charges of perjury and tax evasion against the baseball star. The new panel will further investigate whether Bonds lied under oath when he said he never knowingly took performance-enhancing drugs.

-Now I understand that there are Barry haters out there who want to see him fall, and have his whole life destroyed. But even you have to agree, that with all the turmoil in our country, and the world, our federal dollars/resourses/time, could be spent in a much more productive, and meaningful way than to continue an investigation into whether a man who hits a baseball for a living knew he had taken steroids. If you can't see the fallacy in this whole fucking circus, then your are blind, or harboring way too much hate for a public figure.

May 2, 2002
Agreed.

When I was watching the story last night that's all I could think of...isn't there anything else these guys could be doing?

If this grand jury didn't indict him, what makes them think a new one will? This whole thing seems like they are really out to get him.

And for what?

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
L Mac-a-docious said:
Grand jury to continue Bonds investigation
Associated Press
San Francisco -- Federal prosecutors said they would not seek an indictment against Barry Bonds yesterday, but that a new grand jury will continue to consider charges of perjury and tax evasion against the baseball star. The new panel will further investigate whether Bonds lied under oath when he said he never knowingly took performance-enhancing drugs.

-Now I understand that there are Barry haters out there who want to see him fall, and have his whole life destroyed. But even you have to agree, that with all the turmoil in our country, and the world, our federal dollars/resourses/time, could be spent in a much more productive, and meaningful way than to continue an investigation into whether a man who hits a baseball for a living knew he had taken steroids. If you can't see the fallacy in this whole fucking circus, then your are blind, or harboring way too much hate for a public figure.
AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY IT, YOURE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...

Jul 24, 2005
the feds are going to make bonds look like he untouchable I mean they don't have shit on him it been 3 years if you haven't indicted him leave him the fuck alone. shit they need to be protecting our borders alot better than spending our taxpayers dollars on some bullshit like a baseballer player and what he does with his own money.