NO HOMO: Message To The Haters...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I hope that video isnt strictly dedicated to the siccness, if so your a emo queer trash bag no bitch getting fag

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Bombudd said:
You trashbags are just jealous i stay gettin pussy, walkin around in my fresh new Gap jeans and my crispy clean Foot Locker white tee....yup hate on niggas and lick my big brown mexiballs

Posted Through my High Speed DSL Bitchez....
oh stop it man !

Aug 15, 2004
www.ThisIsTheWestCoast.com
i recognize that hood in that video its in south dago in the palm area up by 7 eleven and popeyes chicken if im not mistaken.
yea thats del sol but this was filmed no where near there the 'P' on fatboy's hat does stand for the palm ave though...

oh stop it man !
props on that quote homie i was trippin like damn i could actually see myself saying that shit NO HOMO

here's a classic fatboy freestyle spittin' that heat for these south diego streets...

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
yea thats del sol but this was filmed no where near there the 'P' on fatboy's hat does stand for the palm ave though...

props on that quote homie i was trippin like damn i could actually see myself saying that shit NO HOMO

here's a classic fatboy freestyle spittin' that heat for these south diego streets...

Haha,The saga continues.....