No Gays!!! Told yall about yo QB!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I QUOTE: "I DONT WANT ANY FAGGOTS IN MY LOCKER ROOM.... FAGGOTS ARE PUNKS!!! I WOULNDT PLAY WITH A FAGGOT ON MY TEAM" -GARRISON HEARST (REPLY AFTER HE WAS TOLD A VIKING CAME OUT THE CLOSET)

LOL!!!!!!!!! IS HE SAYIN HE DONT WANT JEFF GARCIA ON HIS TEAM???

GOT EM!!!!!!!!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha...good shit Jim hat!!!

Yo Logic I feel the same way homie!! U can say its double standard, but I think girls fuckin wit each other and shit is coo, or normal!! But when I see 2 guys doin the same shit, I think thats discusting!! I dont know, but dudes that are gay, thats sum sick shit, and I cant see what makes 2 hairy funky men get in bed together!! Thats just me, but girls I dont trip!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
damn when I first heard that shit before I got the whole story I actually thought he was talkin about Jeff Garcia. Garrison Hearst got some balls sayin that being that he plays in SF which has a large gay population. is the castro in an up roar ?? lol

Aug 15, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
I QUOTE: "I DONT WANT ANY FAGGOTS IN MY LOCKER ROOM.... FAGGOTS ARE PUNKS!!! I WOULNDT PLAY WITH A FAGGOT ON MY TEAM" -GARRISON HEARST (REPLY AFTER HE WAS TOLD A VIKING CAME OUT THE CLOSET)

LOL!!!!!!!!! IS HE SAYIN HE DONT WANT JEFF GARCIA ON HIS TEAM???

GOT EM!!!!!!!!!!
Being a raiders fan you don't understand the situation, and being a niners fan i gotta tell you mayne............ he was talkin about that soft as dick cravin nigga Gay Gay stokes.

Aug 15, 2002
naw garcia just sound like a fag he was tryin to holla at my cuzzin in the club out in san jo. he may be able to throw a football but he cant dance. its pure comedy. but has anybody heard gay j stokes talk. he's a ultimo fagit