NO FUCKIN FIRST DEGREE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2002
thursday still no DE. He's fuckin up...i talked to dude at tower and he said everyone askin for the DE cd is pickin up unthanizum....... siccmade is takin his sales. dude also said they got 58 copies of uthanizum and when i was there on tues afternoon they had 3 left.....not bad.

Aug 6, 2002
I went to tower and asked for the mac dre treal tv dvd and they said they had to in the store but couldn't find them. then the asian girl said that I would probably like the "uthanizum" when we looked she couldn't find one and I looked under there stands at their understock and found it with only 5 left, this was on Wednesday. so yeah they doing real good, but I didn't even know unthanizm was out till that girl let me know.

Aug 6, 2002
crazy I need to go back cause they told me it was there but me and that girl couldn't find it. did you get it where the little rap dvd section is. I looked and looked and couldn't find it.

Aug 6, 2003
I actually just went to pick up that new Mac DRe Al BOO BOO album and saw 1 copy of the Treal TV sittin right behind the stack of cds. I got no clue why it was in the cds section, but it was just chillin right with the Al BOO Boo cds so I copped it...

Aug 6, 2002
Yeah they told me that I should check, and I did but it wasn't there either. oh well you know anywhere else in Fresno to get it or the DE?