no broke ass summer jam in frisco this year??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I always wanted to go to a Broke Ass Summer Jam, but never had the chance to make it... hey Jefe did you happen to catch the Living Legends show at the Fillmore on Sat night. I didnt get out there, but Im looking to see how they rocked the show that night.

May 1, 2002
www.oftendrunk.com
yea, i made it out to indyfest melotrauma. man, i wish you had seen the living legends live so i could explain just how bad ass the show was without writin so much ya know??

bluntly put though, if youve ever been to a concert of a band that you like and they put on a sick ass show - you know wsup. living legends ripped it as usual... i say usual cause im used to see'n them fuck shit up at the broke ass summer jam's at the maritime hall. i cant remember how long it was cause thats how those shows are... just when you think theyre done, "OH! OH! OH!" and you hear murs' "24hours with a girl" or "streetwalking" or "nowyouno" start thumpin and the crowd gets a new surge of energy. they played pretty much a lot of everything.. old school to their "almost famous" album. check out that link to their shows again and try to make it out to their next show cause they never fail to rip shit up. peace.

Apr 25, 2002
They cancelled it and moved it to LA... Maritime ain't doin shows or ain't doin rap shows no more or something, so I guess they just moved it to LA cuz they all live down there now... It's fucked up...

I was at Indy Fest, but that show wasn't as good as they usually are... They were all interrupting each other and shit...

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I didn't think Murs would come through.....that's the only reason I didn't go....but they usually put on great shows and are real down to earth with the fans, especially Scarub, Eligh and Murs