No 24th St at Dimples on Arden.....Yet!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2007
Im heated took my lunch smashed all the way to Dimples on Arden to get that new T-Nutty and what do I find..............Not one Copy! They talkin bout the distributor aint give it to them yet WTF! Shabangstaff yall needa make sum callz cuzz we can't wait no LONGER!

Mar 27, 2007
DubbC415 all of T-Nutty's post on Facebook states to get tha album digital or hard copy! I called Dimple on the 14th to double check their release of the album and they all confirmed as well "it'll be in our stores tomorrow, we ordered over 200 copies" so someone isnt doing their job!!!

Mar 27, 2007
Pushed bak till tha 21st ahahahahahaha I knew droppin on tha release date on time would be to good to be true! Ah well finna slap it on itunes til then!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AS WE GROW OLDER...I THINK OUR RAP STYLES CHANGE AND WE DEFINITELY SLOW THE FLOW DOWN AS WE MELLOW OUT SOME IN LIFE. I LIKE HIS NEW MUSIC MORE ON A WORLDWIDE LEVEL NOW THAT HE'S A LIL MORE MATURE...T NUTTY IS GOIN 2 BE A PROBLEM 4 A LONG TIME...AND HE STILL GASSIN IF U ASK ME.

Mar 27, 2007
a TAY still gassin yes! But would he have more of a impact and an increase of fans if he spit that original nutt factor gas? Everyone grew to luv T-Nutt due to the way he ripped a beat and the way he spit that lyrical kung fu! This slow flow is only gettin by cuz he already got us hooked and he keeps us waiting so long in between albums! We can go on about this all day but I dont understand how these artist move away from the style that got them noticed, the style the masses chooses, and tha style that can possibly blow them up on a bigger level! "Im that nigga" is the style we want to hear t-nutty spit, leave this slow shit to tha other bootsie ass rappers we are forced to listen too!

Mar 27, 2007
ORO is AGREE 100% his slow flow is tolerable and on the right beat beat its considered gas! But if he just kept his kung fu hiyah spits he would gas all tha time, he could even switch to slow style for club bangers and songz for tha beezies!