Nnamdi Asomugha contract voided

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
IMO he just answering the questions the right way. he may want up outta there instantly but he's well spoken and not dumb and making him look great that he loves the old team that fucked his contract and putting team before himself type of vibe. dude talking like a patriots so might aswell play for them right lol. we aint got the money for him but i see him going to someone who is in the playoffs right now

Jan 4, 2003
that boy Aso gonna remain a RAIDER! At least I hope so! C. Wood was my fav. raider once upon a time and then Al decided not to pay tha man! look how that turned out for GB, dudes still balln and might now even retire a damn cheese head when its all said and done, cant let Aso go! He's been in Northern California since his Cal days.. lets keep him here in tha east bay

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
If Aso goes to the Niners, Chiefs, Donkeys, Chargers, Niners, or Patriots I'll shoot myself in the face... and the Stealers too... fuck them as well

obviously I want him to stay in Oakland, but if he was gonna go anywhere I'd like to see him go to Baltimore... because they're a very good team, with a very good defense... and I don't hate them, actually I like the Ravens

Jul 5, 2009
If Aso goes to the Niners, Chiefs, Donkeys, Chargers, Niners, or Patriots I'll shoot myself in the face... and the Stealers too... fuck them as well

obviously I want him to stay in Oakland, but if he was gonna go anywhere I'd like to see him go to Baltimore... because they're a very good team, with a very good defense... and I don't hate them, actually I like the Ravens
It happens wit the AFC West as far as players being traders. Albert Lewis, Marcus Allen, Harvey Williams, Neil Smith, Chester McGlockton etc. Boy if he decided on the Chiefs I aint gon lie, I would be grinnin like the Joker but yeah he might as well go sign wit a team that's gonna win now and the Steelers and Ravens could probably use him the most. The Chiefs got hella cap room and they asses better spend some bread tho.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005

i hope he does, jus cuz i wanna see u shoot urself in the face lol

Sep 29, 2003

what about green bay? If he leaves oakland, its going to be to one of the Bays....tampa or green