.......NL WILDCARD........"PLAYOFF" ON MONDAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2007
Rockies win, to bad theres no review in baseball, It kinda looked like he was out and the umpire took like 10 seconds to make a decision.

Apr 25, 2002
God damn... I don't even watch or care about the Rockies or the Padres but I couldn't stop listening to or watching this game... Hella good game!

Apr 25, 2002
AleX510 said:
Rockies win, to bad theres no review in baseball, It kinda looked like he was out and the umpire took like 10 seconds to make a decision.
Yeah they're saying he missed home plate. It looks like he missed it.

Jun 11, 2007
HAND NEVER TOUCHED HOMEPLAtE, LOL WHAT A SORRY ASS UMPIRE. Props to Rockies though first post season since 1995. Yes PADRES GOT SCREWED In the final ending
Quote me if you must, I really don't care, i'm not even a padre fan but they got screwed.

Apr 25, 2002
AleX510 said:
HAND NEVER TOUCHED HOMEPLAtE, LOL WHAT A SORRY ASS UMPIRE. Props to Rockies though first post season since 1995. Yes PADRES GOT SCREWED
Quote me if you must, I really don't care, i'm not even a padre fan but they got screwed.
You didn't watch the game obviously. Only reason the game was in Extras in the first place was b/c the Rockies got screwed by the umpires on a HR call late in the game.

Apr 25, 2002
AleX510 said:
So your saying that makes up for it?
It doesn't "make up for it" b/c umpire error #1 completely nullified any baseball that was being played in extra innings (when umpiring error #2 occurred) therefore umpiring error #2 is nullified b/c they shouldn't have even been playing at that point.

You obviously didn't watch the entire game.

Jun 11, 2007
T-Dubb said:
Xpanther206 give it up homie.........your dealing with a raider fan, their teams always get "screwed"
yeah since im not a padre fan dumbass and you clearly didnt watch the last play of the game huh? Anyways the Rockies did deserve it I was just stating the obvious

Jun 11, 2007
T-Dubb said:
dumbass? so how many "plays" are in a baseball game?

you shoulda had your tv up louder........they blew the whistle late too
Your a fucking idiot. There are tons of plays but 1 play can cost you the entire game and thats what happened to the Padres and the Rockies earlier in the game. Maybe you should of actually watched the play. And good job on bringing a football play into a baseball topic.
As I said i'm not taking anything away from the Rockies, I'm not a fan of either team but on that pacific play he did not touch homeplate.

Apr 25, 2002
AleX510 said:
Your a fucking idiot. There are tons of plays but 1 play can cost you the entire game and thats what happened to the Padres and the Rockies earlier in the game. Maybe you should of actually watched the play. And good job on bringing a football play into a baseball topic.
As I said i'm not taking anything away from the Rockies, I'm not a fan of either team but on that pacific play he did not touch homeplate.
Question for Alex510:

Did the ball hit by Garrett Atkins in the Bottom of the 7th Inning clear the fence and then bounce of an out of play object back into play or did it hit the top of the wall and bounce back into play?

Apr 25, 2002
AleX510 said:
^^ Read my post, 2nd sentence.
That 2nd sentence doesn't make any sense, you allude to a play earlier in the game but didn't seem to grasp that w/ that play being called correctly, they aren't even on the playing field when the 2nd missed call happened.

Answer my question any way you like, but answer it.