@ Nitro!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yo check the trade I offered u in the raptlk football league!! Whats up wit it?? Holla!!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
I am very interested in Chris Chambers. I will do a straight up, Taylor for Chambers if your down. I see that your short on RB's and im short on IMPACT receivers. Taylor is the better statistical fantasy player, Chambers is racking up better numbers right now, the trade should benefit both of our needs. If not, then we can throw another player in this, but im not giving up Taylor unless Chambers is involved.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Aight mane u got a deal. I just offered Chambers for Taylor!! So go accept the trade so we can play these guys this week!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
fred taylor? if so czar jus came up...freddy t is good for 1400 yards and 8 or 9 td's, chambers will be lucky to see 800yrds and a handfull of td's from that fucked up qb situation down there...you got any other stud running backs nitro?

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Well say what u say but Chambers is ranked 20 while Taylor is ranked like 124!! So numbers are what matters not what they suppose to do!! 2ndly he needs a reciever while I need a RB!! So its all good!! Where u at nitro?? Holla!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
Trade has just been accepted.

I have, what I believe to be is enough to make up for the departure of Fred Taylor from my fantasy squad. Fred Taylor is a lock to earn more points then Chambers, but what ultimately wins you a league, is how many points your team earns together.

I have Deuce McAllistar locked at his position. He is getting over 20 carries a game and has ran for 96 and 99 yards in both of his first two games, earning me 10 and 5 points, throw in 52 receiving yards and you have yourself a fantasy "stud". The second running-back slot, takin' up by Taylor, is going to be rotated by my 3rd and 4th running backs, Garrison Hearst and Duce Staley. Although Hearst is sharing touches with another back, he is going to gain the amount of points I need, given that they are playing against a poor running defensive team (that is where the rotation comes in). Duce Staley hasn't done much of anything, but Andy Reid admitted to have neglected the run, and told reporters to plan on seeing more touches by his backs. Staley is listed as the third back in the rotation (due to the hold out) but has gotten more touches than everyone else. Once things are set in motion, I will start moving him in and out of the second spot with Hearst. If not I will snatch someone else who can do the job.

Now as for my receivers, that is where im hurting. Charles Rogers did great in week one, Burress in both games, but aside from that, were talking 3 points earned if im lucky. I think Chambers will not only surpass 800 yards, but will come close to, and possibly over 1200 yards on the year, with as you said, a handfull of touchdowns. I had Chambers on my squad last year, and he did very well for me.

It's a risk, but im taking it. We'll see how it turns out.