Nipsey Hussle feat. The Game produced by COZMO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2004
JUST DID THIS RECORD WITH A NEW ARTIST OUT OF L.A. SIGNED TO EPIC/CINEMATIC "NIPSEY HUSSLE" BE LOOKIN OUT FOR THE HOMIE. THIS WAS ALSO CO PRODUCED BY "CHARLIE HICKOX' aka my pops...JUST KEEPIN THE SICCNESS UP TO DATE WITH THE PROGRESS.WELL BE IN L.A. NEXT WEEK FOR THE VIDEO SHOOT.. CHECK THE SONG OUT HERE
www.myspace.com/cozmo415 .THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT..

May 4, 2005
Nice track, keep doing your thing. All this new shit your putting out is straight quality. Look forward to more of it... Keep us posted.

Apr 12, 2003
Cozmo - Congratulations on your success! From one producer to another Ive followed your career from Somethin Crucial, to Snake Eyes to now & I have to say your one of the dopest producers to come out the bay & beyond for that matter. Yours is what I call quality music. I hope to have just some of the success youve had in the future. Keep makin those moves!

Nov 7, 2004
I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FAM. JUS GRINDING HARD MAN..I THINK ALOT OF MY ACOMPLISHMENTS GET OVERSHADOWED BY OTHER BAY PRODUCERS WITH BIGGER NAMES LOCALLY...BUT IM JUS DOING ME AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL PAY OFF SOONER THAN LATER..I WISH YOU THE BEST MAN IM SURE YOUR GONNA BE WHERE U WANNA BE IN NO TIME BRAH..

Jan 6, 2006
damn cozmo props to u!!! u've been really steppin your production up big time lately. i aint gonna lie i wasnt feelin your production that much back then, but lately since like last year you're starting to pop up on bigger projects with wayyy better production then most of these bay cats. im feelin this track, it's got cali all in it, shoot it gives me a 90's feel when listening to it. your production lately from this one to buns to yuks to faces shits on most of these producers in the bay and what ppl call hot lately. ill be keepin an eye on more of your tracks. keep it goin!!

Nov 7, 2004
damn cozmo props to u!!! u've been really steppin your production up big time lately. i aint gonna lie i wasnt feelin your production that much back then, but lately since like last year you're starting to pop up on bigger projects with wayyy better production then most of these bay cats. im feelin this track, it's got cali all in it, shoot it gives me a 90's feel when listening to it. your production lately from this one to buns to yuks to faces shits on most of these producers in the bay and what ppl call hot lately. ill be keepin an eye on more of your tracks. keep it goin!!
YO MAN I APRECIATIATE THAT FAMILY.. LOVE THE HONESTY..IM JUST TRYING TO LEAVE MY MARK BEHIND AND PAVE A WAY FOR MY TALENTED HOMIES WHO SHARE THE SAME DREAM..IM TRYING TO MAKE BEATS THAT CAN GET ACCEPTED OUTSIDE THE BAY..ALOT OF POEPLE TALK IT BUT ONLY A FEW ARE REALLY DOING IT..IM JUST STARTING TO MAKE A LITTLE NOISE..BUT THE FOR THE TYPE OF RECOGNITION IM LOOKING TO RECIEVE I GOT ALONG WAY TO GO..THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK.