Nipsey Hussle Album??? What??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2008
Wasn't Nipsey's South Central State Of Mind suppose to drop sometime this month?? There is no info on it.. I was just wondering what was going on. Most of us have been waiting for this since earlier this year. Goddamn! if this shyt don't drop this month! Sheeesh!

Dec 28, 2008
At first it was around Spring 2009... then Summer 2009 ... then Dec 22. 2009... ?? and now no one knows LMAO...

*Ice Cube's Voice* "GawdDamn!"

May 10, 2002
I think he made a mistake having Snoop featured on his album.. he needs to show he can do it on his own without the "king of the westcoast." All that move does is water his brand down in my opinion... Snoop's gotta know this but he doesn't care and he wants to stay relevent at the same time.

Sep 3, 2002
i disagree.havn snoop on his album will make him appeal to a wider audience in my opinion
and I don't agree with that, Snoop is a joke these days. New artists need to BE new. Have him cameo in the video or something, but don't put him on the album, it's like bringing your old ass uncle to your highschool party. Snoop callin everyone nephew.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I think he made a mistake having Snoop featured on his album.. he needs to show he can do it on his own without the "king of the westcoast." All that move does is water his brand down in my opinion... Snoop's gotta know this but he doesn't care and he wants to stay relevent at the same time.
A newcomer Snoop had Dre on his album. and he still held his own. Now if this was Snoop Presents Nipsey Hussle it would be a different story

Sep 3, 2002
A newcomer Snoop had Dre on his album. and he still held his own. Now if this was Snoop Presents Nipsey Hussle it would be a different story
Those are two very different situations.

Dre first showcased Snoop on his album-The Chronic--a classic. His FIRST album as a solo artist mind you. Doggystyle had 0 Dre verses, though it benefitted greatly from Dre production, and Dre did the right thing by not putting himself on it. Dre was picky back then, if you had Dre's blessing you were worthy of attention.

Snoop on the other hand works with EVERYBODY, so a feature from him is next to worthless. Snoop featured Nipsey Hussle on his TENTH studio album.