nip hu$$le

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
lmao when we throw the show OF COURSE...BUT album got pushed bacc again!! he will be droppin "the Marathon continues" mixtape on dec 21st tho...I heard about 9 songs from it friday nite after the show..and listeners will be very pleased

May 8, 2008
Album Postponed....

"South central state of mind has been indefinitly postponed. I'm droping "The Marathon" on 12 21 2010."

"I'll explain because yall matter to me: SOUTH CENTRAL STATE OF MIND IS MY MASTERPEICE. WHEN ITS DONE U WILL GET IT. UNTILL THEN #TMC"

"THIS IS NOT MY LABELS DECISION, ITS A CREATIVE MOVE TO ENSURE THAT I GIVE MY TRUE BELIVERS MY BEST OFFERING ON MY DEBUT ALBUM."

These were all Tweets from Nipsey about a hour ago. Guess his shit aint droppin anytime soon.

"South central state of mind has been indefinitly postponed. I'm droping "The Marathon" on 12 21 2010."

"I'll explain because yall matter to me: SOUTH CENTRAL STATE OF MIND IS MY MASTERPEICE. WHEN ITS DONE U WILL GET IT. UNTILL THEN #TMC"

"THIS IS NOT MY LABELS DECISION, ITS A CREATIVE MOVE TO ENSURE THAT I GIVE MY TRUE BELIVERS MY BEST OFFERING ON MY DEBUT ALBUM."

These were all Tweets from Nipsey about a hour ago. Guess his shit aint droppin anytime soon.
WELL AT LEAST ITS HIS DECISON & NOT THE LABEL ...

May 25, 2005
at least hes droppin a mixtape on the date to hold us over...and its not like he doesnt constantly release music for us...nipsey looks out for us man....that dude cooler than a mufucka...