Nintendo Wii

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
anyone got one? is it worth getting? it looks like a bunch of kiddy games and shit to me......anyone whos got one post up a quick little review

Jun 27, 2005
heard nothing accept good reviews and how much fun that free sports game is. most stores should be restocking this week, check out your local stores

Jun 27, 2005
Dont have one, but I've played all 3 of the new systems and the Wii is easily the best one. And as far as 360 vs PS3, I dont see what makes the PS3 any better than 360 (strictly in terms of gaming, not blu ray or none of the extra non game related shit).

Jan 27, 2005
anyone who knows what video gamin really means steps with nintendo...and now even peeps who dont know nothing give the wii good reviews.

never felt that over priced pc to tv converted stuff like x box. startin with the controllers

Feb 4, 2005
Home-E said:
you guys who keep saying its kiddie are idiots
I said it was kiddie earlier, here's the why I said it...

playstation was the first console to target adult audiences and microsoft basicly followed that formula and extented it. Nintento is still aimed at minors and recently female gamers with the ds.

and if you look at the planed future releases across all three consoles you'll see clearly nintendo is going for the younger audience aswell as nintendo loyalists. while ps3 & xbox are cartering for an older more worldly market.

Oct 13, 2004
I hella want a Wii,I'm going out on a mission tomorrow to find one. hah everyone keeps telling the sport's game is dope. I played a little bit of it,The boxing one. that shit was dumb ass fun.

Dec 4, 2004
I aint heard a bad thing about it, Imma pick one up first chance I get. Only think im worried about is the lack of games like Nintendo's past systems, but I think as more people are getting curious and buying the ones out now, more third parties are gonna hop on the Wii bandwagon and support it more...

Aug 20, 2004
Home-E said:
you guys who keep saying its kiddie are idiots
Cmoke said:
all the game advertisments i see on tv look like some kid games, so fuck you
WHOA!

I think the Wii is a bitmore grown than the GC. I want to get my hands on a Wii just cus its cheap and if i dont like it, its nto a big loss. I can always give it to a charity for Christmas or something.

May 14, 2002
They released the wii last week in Holland I went to hella trouble getting it, didn't work out I found out they only released 10.000 pieces in Holland , fucking sucks man... fucking marketing scemes =\

I really want one, the boxing game seems so cool to me, especially when you can play this game online

Apr 20, 2005
just got it. Played some baseball and some boxing and a lil tennis. . .im thinking i should just put zelda in. . .so far the controlling is fun and wii sports entertaining.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
650Ubeezy said:
They are like impossible to get

not really...thjis morning i got to gamestop in the mall at 7 o clock and i was 7th in line and they only had 6....so then i walked to electronic boutique in the same mall and they had 6....and guess my number? lol....that right! lucky number 7 again....so then i went to toys r us and they had 15 and i was like number 27 lol

Feb 4, 2005
best thing about wii is the vc, u can get da dopest old school games there. the pad is cool but after a while is does get a bit much on certain games.

super smash bros is probley the only upcoming game 2 look forward 2 for a while though.

Oct 3, 2005
i just got my wii a couple days ago, it's dope as hell. anyone that thinks the games are kiddie, just play the legend of zelda, that game is bad ass. and i'm gonna get madden for christmas, i heard that shit is dope, passin with the controller and shit. and from what i saw at the stores, ps3 only has half the games at release that nintendo does, and i have a feeling it's gonna stay that way. it probably takes a hell of a lot longer to program games for the ps3 with the resolutions that high and the physics engine and shit. nintendo puts out some quality games though.