Ninja Assassin Trailer (November 2009)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
I watched it the other day and it was cool to watch. The thing that kind of pissed me off was all the extra cg they added to the weapons and the CG blood was over the top in some scenes.

There were some good moments but why did this movie turn into the ninja version of GI Joe lol...this should have been Snake Eyes and Storm Shadows movie IMO
"GI Joe" was cornball to the core. The 1st mistake was putting Marlon Wayans in an action flick. lol Gotdamn u mean there wasn't ANYONE else availiable.... or was it that all the other actors smelled a bomb about 2 explode and just stepped back? Next mistake was the casting of Joseph Gordon "3rd Rock From The Sun" Levitt as Cobra lol That's like askin Frankie Muniz to play Snake Plissken in Escape From New York 2000 lol Shit, the beautiful thing about "Ninja Assassin" was that it was unapologetlically rough and dirty the way old school martial arts/graphic novels should be lol

May 16, 2002
i went expecting nothing but action and gore...i left pleased that my expectations were met. if you are looking for a plot, stay home and read a book.

Nov 7, 2002
I apologize...
But, I really can't see how, if you like ninjas and especially action movies you, don't like this movie.

Just let me know....please.

I have friends who do this after every movie.

May 2, 2002
I apologize...
But, I really can't see how, if you like ninjas and especially action movies you, don't like this movie.

Just let me know....please.

I have friends who do this after every movie.
Well, I just watched it and, I gotta say, that was absolutely terrible.

I dont get my intelligence insulted that often. and when I do, its rarely at the hands of a movie. but this movie definitely pushed the limits on what it thought I may not believe would be possible in a universe governed by physics.
I was well aware I was in for mindless entertainment when I ordered this movie (for six dollars mind you) on on demand, but I was not expecting something that over the top. I mean really? dudes gonna take out 100 ninjas that was trained the same way he was? then hes just gonna turn into sonic the hedge hog and pull of a kill Neo couldnt even manage.
Cmon.. if you're gonna make a fantasy movie, fine, but dont mask it as an action. Seriously, this shit made Commando look realistic.

And the acting... lol. HO - LEE - SHIT!!! are you kidding me?!?! That was just insult to injury.

Dec 7, 2005
I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS TO BAD, THE ACTION KEPT ME ENTERTAINED AND THE NINJAS REMINDED ME OF VAMPIRES, WHICH WAS KINDA FUNNY.

LOL @ THOSE WHO ACTUALLY THOUGHT A MOVIE WITH THIS MANY ASIANS WAS GOING TO BE REALISTIC AND NOT HAVE SOME OFF THE WALL SHIT

Apr 23, 2008
Indy
I got it on blu ray. I think its tight. Way better than "Ninja" that recently came out. The only thing I didn't like was the over-done blood.