Ninerz or raiders?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2004
Came up a Raider so i gotta go with the Raiders, pops is a Raider, gramps is from Oaktown he a Raider. Oakland Raiders representin 4 life. The team that has more Wins than anyother NFL team and three titles aint fuckin bad either and what over 10 afc conference championship appreances and have a helluva team right now, cant forget the Raider hall of famers and cant forget number 34 bo jackson .

Feb 19, 2004
OOOOOOH! AFTER FURTHER REVIEW - IT HAS BECAME CLEAR THAT THE DALLAS COWBOYZ ARE ALL UP IN THIS BIATCH.... REPRESENTIN' AND LETTIN OUR PRESENTS BE KNOWN.... AND TO THE QUEER STANDIN' ON OUR STAR .. SHOW THE SHOT WHEN YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT OF IT.... BORN IN CALI, RAISED AS A COWBOY.. AND TILL I DIE I'LL BE BANGIN' THIS SHIT.... K.A.H. PUT UP THAT PICTURE OF THE TROPHIES AGAIN SO THAT THEY KNOW.................... " HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYZ?"

May 3, 2002
Niners on mine for life.. got love for the Raiders..

but fuck, Cowboys? are u kidding me? bunch of crackheads for players.. what yall thinkin.. :confused: