NINERZ GO 2-0!!! "1st Time since 1998"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2007
408-MVP said:
Smith aint the greatest QB but he has shown much improvment since he started in this league. He is a young QB and still has alot to learn. Not to Mention he has to adjust to the new Offensive coordinator. There is no need for the negative comments when we are all happy about starting 2-0.
IM A RAIDER FAN, BUT IM ROOTING FOR SMITH. I THINK KEEPING NORV TURNER AS THE OFFENSIVE CORDINATOR WOULD HAVE BEEN THE WAY TO GO... NORV IS GREAT WITH YOUNG QBS, JUST LOOK AT HOW MUCH SMITH IMPROVED UNDER HIM FOR ONE YEAR

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
408-MVP said:
Smith aint the greatest QB but he has shown much improvment since he started in this league. He is a young QB and still has alot to learn. Not to Mention he has to adjust to the new Offensive coordinator. There is no need for the negative comments when we are all happy about starting 2-0.
that's cuz he's a raiders fan and feels all bad, thats why he's trying to make the niners fan feel all bad, fuck it if we lose we won two div games thats what matters....

Jan 11, 2004
THE NINERZ DEFENSE IS STRAIGHT SMASHIN SO FAR THIS SEASON. AS 4 THE OFFENSE THEY NEED TO GET IT TOGETHER BUT IF THEY DO, THE STEELERS WILL B HANDLED. NINERZ ALL DAY, EVERY DAY, ALL DA WAY.

Aug 21, 2007
antoniog831 said:
IM A RAIDER FAN, BUT IM ROOTING FOR SMITH. I THINK KEEPING NORV TURNER AS THE OFFENSIVE CORDINATOR WOULD HAVE BEEN THE WAY TO GO... NORV IS GREAT WITH YOUNG QBS, JUST LOOK AT HOW MUCH SMITH IMPROVED UNDER HIM FOR ONE YEAR

We didnt have a choice on keeping him. That bastard wanted to fail as a headcoach again.

Mar 17, 2006
Niners and their weak ass division.

Let them play Denver and San Diego twice a year.

Add the Chiefs to that mix back when they were good every year.

Aug 21, 2007
StillNo said:
Niners and their weak ass division.

Let them play Denver and San Diego twice a year.

Add the Chiefs to that mix back when they were good every year.

HAHAHAH GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD YOU WEAK ASS BITCH!

GO CHOKE ON SUM RAIDER NATION DICK.

ALL ABOUT THE NINERZ IN HERE!

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD ABOUT YOUR 0-2 RAIDERS.