Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Glenn Dorsey out for season
Updated: August 2, 2014, 2:38 PM ET
ESPN.com news services

San Francisco 49ers defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey is out for the season with a torn biceps, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Dorsey injured his left arm at practice Friday and left the field after being attended to by the training stuff.

Dorsey was hurt on his 29th birthday. He is set to be a free agent after this season.

Dorsey came into his own when he signed with the 49ers and was an instant success at nose tackle. Dorsey didn't make much of a difference in five seasons with the Kansas City Chiefs. Kansas City took him with the No. 5 overall pick in 2008.

Second-year player Quinton Dial, a fifth-round pick from Alabama last year, should get reps with the first team in Dorsey's place. Dial is having a productive camp.

The 49ers also have Ian Williams, who was the starter at the beginning of last season. He suffered a severe leg injury in Week 2 at Seattle and was lost for the year. He is still not practicing, but the team is hopeful he can play this season.

Information from ESPN.com 49ers reporter Bill Williamson was used in this report.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Fuck another blow right to the middle, that used to be the strength of our D, Ian Williams has had 4 surgery from the cheap shot the seabitches put on em, its all good they gotta see us again soon.

Feb 14, 2004
your team has been worthless every year of my life but maybe 2-3 I can count
What does that have to do with anything? irrelevant stuff right there

ill take our 5 rings vs your 1
Well no shit, who wouldn't choose more. But it's not like you have a choice anyway. You're not a bandwagon fan.

yall should have contracted instead of just bounced out the afc west like all the other worthless teams that dont matter who got moved.
What is this sour grapes about?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
What does that have to do with anything? irrelevant stuff right there

Well no shit, who wouldn't choose more. But it's not like you have a choice anyway. You're not a bandwagon fan.

What is this sour grapes about?
How about this, its a new Season, the celebrating is done, see ya on Thanksgiving, see ya 2 weeks after that, and see you in January.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
The sour grapes is that all you faggots where niner fans when we where winning in the 80's,90's and switched in the early 2000's when we sucked, I went to Portland and Seattle alot when I was little, everybody had niner shit, now everybody is seahawk fans and sworn niner haters, its gay as fuck honestly, yall should be embarrassed, even people on this board who run a rotation of who they root for based on who is winning the most(20sixx), shit is sad for real, and gets annoying.

Feb 14, 2004
The celebration is never going to be done. I'll celebrate this victory for as long as I live lol

Should be a couple of good games when these two face off again. Looking forward to it.

Feb 14, 2004
The sour grapes is that all you faggots where niner fans when we where winning in the 80's,90's and switched in the early 2000's when we sucked, I went to Portland and Seattle alot when I was little, everybody had niner shit, now everybody is seahawk fans and sworn niner haters, its gay as fuck honestly, yall should be embarrassed, even people on this board who run a rotation of who they root for based on who is winning the most(20sixx), shit is sad for real, and gets annoying.
Now you want to generalize on something nobody has any control over. I've been a fan of the Seahawks for as long as I can remember. My father has been a fan since the team was established. I've never once switched teams and never even crossed my mind.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
The celebration is never going to be done. I'll celebrate this victory for as long as I live lol

Should be a couple of good games when these two face off again. Looking forward to it.
lol@a couple of good games, no other two teams play near on the high level and violence level these two teams play.