Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
CB is the hardest position to address threw the draft, they do the worst being thrown into the fire(anybody remember charles woodsons first game, the 49ers dont have any learning time, one game lost can mean the season the division is so tight.

Jan 5, 2006
Yes it is the hardest, but with 11 or so picks in this draft, you'd have to be a complete moron to not come up with at least ONE GOOD CB. I'm still wondering why DHB was never converted to a CB? with his speed and inability to catch it's only natural.

Props: Defy and Defy

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Yes it is the hardest, but with 11 or so picks in this draft, you'd have to be a complete moron to not come up with at least ONE GOOD CB. I'm still wondering why DHB was never converted to a CB? with his speed and inability to catch it's only natural.
offcourse, anybody who questions our gm is a idiot in my opinion, we have the most solid roster in the nfl imho, I trust our team to take somebody who fails on another team, and put them where they can make a difference.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Those are weak.....he's one of if not the greatest wide receiver to play and they threw him in some average ass shoes......the stat sheet on the sole is coo, but leave out "the hill" & "the gym" and throw in more stats or somethin

edit: Dammit, I was trippin......

like HELLA TRIPPIN

this thread been goin since 2006, it's 2014......and I broke my "no posting in 9er news thread" rules for some weak ass shoes

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
We'll see. I'm always hesitant when pro athletes get accused of that kinda thing, but we'll wait until the story comes out
I hear so many britches talking bout wanting to fuck him. Perrish Cox should have some advice for him getting off lol. Watch it be like Darren sharper lol