Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
6 penalties for 42 yards on the Niners, zero for the bucs. questionable 'Helmet to helmet" penalty on Whitner leads to a Bucs td
I expect a call anytime a helmet makes contact with any player on offense. I bet if you ask the refs what is the proper way to tackle then, they will scratch their heads or give you a belt with a flag for you to pull on. :dead:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
49ers FB Bruce Miller (shoulder blade) is expected to miss the remainder of the season and the playoffs.
Miller took a big hit from Bucs S Keith Tandy in the fourth quarter of Sunday's win after making a ten-yard catch. He isn't just some guy for the 49ers. Miller is one of the best lead blockers in the biz and is a contributor as a pass catcher. FB Owen Marecic will be promoted from the practice squad.

Jun 21, 2005
^^ FUCKING NUTS.. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.. EVERYONE WANTED A NEW STADIUM TALKED ABOUT IT FOR YEARS, HAPPY ABOUT NEW ONE BUT STILL SURREAL TO SEE CANDLESTICK APPROACHING ITS LAST GAME EVER. SAD DAY IN FRISCO, BUT LET'S BRING HOME ANOTHER RING FOR THE STICK!

QUEST FOR 6 FOR THE STICK!
Its gonna be crazy. Alot of good times at the stick. Early years were mostly giants games and niners later on. Got my tickets!!! Any other sicc goons going?