Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
^^^ you get the game or elite ? you like the nike jerseys better? im waiting for the limited jersey to come out, they say summer.. btw i just got my season opener tickets today! and this week i got direct tv to give me nfl sunday ticket for free...fuck yeah!!!

The Shake Down!!! Shake Harder!!! lol

[video=youtube;biHrGaLZIFo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biHrGaLZIFo[/video]

Dec 4, 2006
A Nike Game jersey breh....those elite are hitting for 300...I'm cool and happy with the one I got.. fits and looks perfectly, I like it better than their previous jersey..

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
comcast's front page is saying that Goldson didnt get his multi-year deal, but they also just sent me a text saying he did....

per matt maiocco:
The player rep for unsigned franchise player FS Dashon Goldson indicated his client will not sign a long-term contract with the 49ers in advance of Monday's 4:00 p.m. deadline.
Reports out of San Francisco the past couple of months suggest the organization was hesitant to meet the going rate for impact safeties. Although Goldson was believed to be targeting Titans FS Michael Griffin's five-year, $35 million pact, the contending 49ers seemed content to allow him to play out the season under the relatively reasonable $6.2 million tag.