niner game up to the half...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2005
the niners defense is playing hella good again...

the O-line is playing shitty again...i seriously want to kill Kwame Harris, he fucking sucks and gets HELLA penalties called on him

brandon lloyd made the sickest catch ive ever seen

doesnt look too good for the niners but its a good game to watch

pfunk

Sicc OG
Jan 29, 2005
yeah that was a sick catch b.lloyd made. pickett should have thrown the ball away that got INT. defense is looking good. hopefully we can get a running game going.

Feb 12, 2004
THAT BOY B. LLOYD IS SOMETHING SPECIAL AND I'VE KNOWN IT SINCE WE DRAFTED HIM. IF HE HAD A GOOD QUARTERBACK THROWING HIM PASSES HE'D BE SO FUCKING SICK. TODAY WASN'T THE ONLY TIME HES CAME UP WITH A REDICULOUS CATCH.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Yeah B. Lloyd has had some crazy ass catches the past couple of years...and Kwame Harris seemed to have 10 penalties called on him alone or somethin....DAMN!! Anyways we knew the Giants were gonna win this one cuz the 9ers offense can't get goin. Defense is the strong point.

Feb 28, 2005
yea dude, ive hated kwame harris since he came to the NFL...he plays like a big pussy...sure he was going against michael strahan but you could tell he was scared all game

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Rich said:
Yeah B. Lloyd has had some crazy ass catches the past couple of years...and Kwame Harris seemed to have 10 penalties called on him alone or somethin....DAMN!! Anyways we knew the Giants were gonna win this one cuz the 9ers offense can't get goin. Defense is the strong point.

Yup....oh Well they ween to try Plumer and see what he gots! NiNerZ Still on Mind....

Jan 19, 2003
yeah I was @ the game (hella NY fans there)...

Lloyd has some fuckin hands thats 4 sure, n yup @ the o-line bein shit. Defense is finally lookin good though.

Aug 26, 2002
there is no helping harris, the guy flat out sucks, he been week. It seems like every time i listen to the radio and there's a penalty is on harris.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
If the Niners still had Tim Rattay he would of given them some kind of chance to win.... because the defense played good enough.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Tony said:
If the Niners still had Tim Rattay he would of given them some kind of chance to win.... because the defense played good enough.
Dont know about that one bro, Tim Ratty didn't seem consistent enough especially with that banged up o-line.