NIMFO........CALI-E........2003

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
b on the look out 4 the NIMFO.........ALL IN TIME....album coming june, 2003

(FEATURES)

WOODIE
J-MACK
HOLLOW-TIP
MERCENARIES
DRE-D
530 CLICK
GB

Im not gona lie this album is highly heated !!
My young little homie got str8 GAS !

May 3, 2002
He got GAS......there are these pillz called BEANO or something like that....and tums i think workz pretty good for gas....haahahhaha

nah just playin...if I see that shit i'll for sure pick it up...and I can't find his fisrt cd anywhere..does anyone know where i can order it..or order both of them

Jun 14, 2002
THEY SAID THE PERSON THAT WAS DOIN' THA ART WORK TOLD THEM THAT.THEY SAID THERE GUESS WAS IT WAS GONNA COME OUT IN LIKE EARLY MARCH.AND BRE503 ON THIS SITE KNO'S HIS COUSIN AND SHE SAID THEY TOLD HER 2 WEEKS ALSO.PORLLY JUST A MISUNDERSTANDIN'.I HAVE SEEN HIM AROUND LATELY SMASHIN' A CAR,I THINK IT WAS HIM ANYWAY,BUT NEVER ASKED HIM WHEN.HE LIVES RITE AROUND THE CORNER FROM ME,I LIVE ON THOMAS,THREE HOUSES AWAY FROM THE PARK.

Dec 21, 2002
I was just kicking it with Star the other day and I talked to Nimfo about the Cd and due to some bitch shit they had to push the date back. He said it would probably be out sometime early next month. I heard his copy though and its hella sick. The song with Woodie was cool.

Jun 14, 2002
WHERE IS THAT PIC OF HIM TAKEN AT?I KNO' THE LAST COVER HE HAD THE PIC WAS AT CAMBPELL RITE BY MY HOUSE ON THE BENCH.

@JIMHAT-YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN HIS LAST COVER,IT WAS JUST A PIC OF HIM FOR THE BACKGROUND AND THEN SOME TEXT OVER IT.